Monday, March 23, 2015

New Floors of Pretty n' Love Decor


Spring has officially begun, on my way home I've spotted lots of almond trees and violets that are already started to bloom (anybody else a fan of violet candy here?!) then I log in to see that Stardoll surprised us with 2 new floors of romantic vintage furniture and all kinds of plants and flowers - how amazing is this? Prices range between 4 and 35 stardollars, there are 3 starcoin items.

Personally I find the Indoor Pond - Waterfall Piano combination super pretty! I also like the Chanelier Trees and the Antique Trolley. However, I'm not planning to buy anything yet because interior design is just not. for. me. (so sad) but I'll keep an eye on them in case a sale is coming :)

How did you like this release? Any must haves you've spotted?



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig