Thursday, June 27, 2019

July 2019 HotBuys Ad







Stardoll has just released the ad for the July HotBuys. Seeing how July is my favorite month I did not expect such items. I'm disappointed. So far I only seem to like the corset top, corset dress & the Fendi bag. 
Though I am still skeptical about buying them. 

And here is today's weekly Superstar Gift. It's the lamp from Pretty n' Love Decor. 
(thanks giniaparks for the photo) 

I like it a lot since I always wanted to buy it but now I don't need to.
 It looks much better than last weeks gift. 






What do you think about the July HotBuys? Will you be buying anything? Do you like the weekly gift? 
If so, post in the comments if you've already put it anywhere in your suite and show us your opinions about the HotBuys. 


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig