Saturday, June 22, 2019

Interview with vev



Last week's Featured Chat Member was vev!! This outfit was absolutely stunning and so inventive, I just had to nominate it! You can visit her here and her interview is down below!

What would you like us to call you?
You can call me Viviane or Vev.

Where are you from?
Kosovo

What do you look like irl?
I'm quite pale. I have green/hazel eye and long brown wavy/curly hair.

What does your style irl look like? How does it compare to your SD style?
I have always been told that the way I dress in real life is interesting to look at. I'm not sure why that is but the most accurate word to describe my style would be edgy. I wear mostly leggings, black colors, heels, long jackets, leather, etc. On Stardoll, I usually dress my doll different than my style in real life. There I like to use more colors and do not always dress in black.

Who are your favorite designers?
Titania Inglis, Barbara I Gongini, Alexander Wang, Yohji Yamamoto and Vivenne Westwood.

What languages do you speak/study?
I speak fluent Albanian (my native language), English and I studied French while in high school so I know how to speak it a little bit.

What are your top 5 favorite foods?
Salad, seafood, salmon, pizza and ice cream.

What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
I love to hang out with my mom and sister. If that doesn't work, I like to watch tv series, explore different music genres or spend time reading Episode stories.

What are you interested in learning?
I would love to learn Icelandic. Overall, just anything that has to do with different cultures. Another thing that I really want to learn is how to cook since I can't really do anything, when I try to, I end up burning food or it turns out tasteless. Also, I would totally love to learn how to do parkour, I am obsessed and I even dream of doing crazy stuff like in the movies. Though I'd probably end up killing myself in real life. lol

Where are your top 5 travel destination you most want to go to?
Iceland, Croatia, China, Italy and the United Kingdom

If you could time travel, where/when would you go?
I would love nothing more than to time travel. It's been a few years now and it might sound lame, but I would love to see my predecessors, the Illyrians. I have always been fascinated whenever we learnt about our origin when we had history at school. I'd love to see how they used to be like. I would also love to time travel to the times when Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn were still alive so I could meet them and go back to the 80s and 90s.

What are your favorite tv shows/movies/books?
My favorite tv show at the moment is called: "Possessed." My favorite book is: "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. I also love to read Episode stories and my favorites right now are: "It's just an Illusion Series," "The Otherworld," "The Dragon Bride," "Boyfriend For Hire," "Living With The Vampire Brothers," "Mindreader" & "Flashback Friday."

What types of art do you enjoy doing or appreciating?
Just like my major, I like to appreciate interior design and decor. I also (used to) love appreciating digital art, but since a few years I have given up on that path. I would like to start over and get back to drawing, but I'm just not as inspired as I used to be before.

Do you like to be outdoors or indoors more?
I like to be indoors, but also outdoors as long as I am with my family or just in the presence of someone whom I feel comfortable with. 

What is your favorite memory?
My favorite memory is being a kid and spending time playing with my siblings and going out as a whole with my family more often.

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A ballerina, a cashier and a celebrity/singer.

If you had to describe yourself using three words, what would they be?
Loyal, empathic, serious.

If you could be any Disney character, who would you be?
I would be Princess Arista, Ariel's sister. I have always loved her personality and her hairstyle. I think we're quite alike.

If you were going to bury a time capsule, what would you put in it?
My photo album, a few of my precious jewelry and my drawing tablet.

Who makes you laugh the most?
That would be my sister. She's quite funny.

How do you relax after a long day?
Before going to sleep, I go on Episode and read my favorite stories. It's become routine for some time now and I love reading after a long day. It always makes me happy.

What is the best piece of life advice you could give?
You were brought on Earth for a reason. Your life has a purpose. Live it. Enjoy it. And most importantly love God. He loves you.


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig