Friday, June 7, 2019

Interview with armaniala (Anna)

Anna was one of our featured chat members. She co-featured with LemonChiffon with a super cute look using some of the latest SubCouture collection.

Q: What languages do you speak?

A: I speak French, English, Spanish and a bit of Italian and Hebrew.

Q: What do you do for a living?

A: I'm studying design and decoration to become an interior designer?

Q: Where is your favorite place to go to relax?

A: I love to go for a walk near Lake Geneva, that's so soothing.

Q: What are your top 5 travel destinations you would love to visit?

A: I would love to visit Vietnam, Norway, Canada, Burma and Iran.

Q: What are your 5 favorite foods?

A: I love world cuisine (I used to travel a lot so I could try so much food), and I really like Middle Eastern food, such as falafels, tabouleh, but also some African dishes such as bunny chaw. I also love pastas in every recipe. And I love fruits ;)

Q: Do you like to cook and what is one dish you do well?

A: I don't really like it (and I'm clearly not a chef), but it does relax me and I love to prepare a tabouleh, that is the only food I do well.

Q: Are you a creative person? What do you like to do to express your creativity?

A: I think I can be described as a creative girl. I love to express my thoughts about everything. I think I'm really creative in my looks and how I decorated my room.

Q: What is your style like irl?

A: I don't have a defined style, I love to play with my wardrobe, but I really like feminine pieces, and bold colours and heels!!

Q: What is your favorite movie to watch over and over?

A: I'm not really a film person, but I do love to watch "The Devil Wears Prada," the film for every self-respecting fashionista.

Q: Is there any tv show that is your absolute favorite?

A: Fashion shows ;)

Q: What is one thing that never fails to improve your mood?

A: If I'm not very good, offer to go shopping with me and you'll be sure my moroseness will disappear.

Q: How does your room irl look?

A: Walls are white and pale mint green, with white fake fur headboard and rugs. I have large windows on 3 walls with a view over the lake, where I just put net curtains, and a pale grey sofa in front of them. Then I accessorized with silver and pale pink decorations, such as statues, candles or paintings. And I always buy a fresh bouquet to add a flowery smell.

Q: What is one thing that you love to buy a lot of?

A: I would have said shoes, but when I looked at my dressing room I can say everything about clothing: shoes, bags, clothes, jewelry...:)

Q: Do you like makeup? What are your favorite products or brands?

A: I love makeup and especially eyeshadows, you can play more with it. My favorite brands are Anastasia Beverly Hills, Mac and Laura Mercier, but I also love to use Dior makeup, their colours are so intense.

Q: Are you close with your family or are your friends your family?

A: I believe both. I'm very close with my parents as I'm their only child, but my friends are very precious and close to me too, maybe for the same reason.

Q: What is the best piece of life advice you have?

A: I believe in Mandela's quote, "I never lose, I either win or learn," it's really helpful to remind you when you face a difficulty.

Q: What is your favorite scent?

A: Talking about perfume, I love Chanel No. 5, it's my mother and grandma's perfume, so it's very fortifying to me. Then, as I said before, I love the scent of flowers and it always gives a fresh smell.

Q: Who do you trust the most?

A: Myself, the intuition is always something to follow. And even if it's for a mistake, it will construct your opinions and character.

Q: Is there anyone you look up to or admire?

A: My parents, they're such a model for me. They're always like friends, they look beautiful, they work hard in what they love, they live for what they believe and I'm proud of being their child.

Q: How many pairs of shoes do you own? lol

A: Haha...Actually I have 75 ;)

Q: What song best sums you up?

A: "Love Today" from Mika, so pop and inspiring.

Thank you so much Anna for the interview!




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig