Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Guess the Designer - July 31


When I found the real version of this dress I immediately wanted to include it here, the gorgeous print is absolutely perfect for summer! Now you get the chance to own this piece :)

Post the REAL LIFE PHOTO  and the DESIGNER'S NAME in the comments. 
Please DO NOT POST LINKS, you would lose your chance as first while waiting for an approval.
Since this is a quick game, the fastest person WINS THE DRESS.

UPDATE
booklover29 had the fastest guess with Altuzarra SS 2012, congrats! :)

Please remember:
~ You can participate only once a month to give other people a chance as well ~
~ Don't forget to leave your Stardoll Name
~ You must be a follower (Click the join this site button on the left side bar), a member of our club Hotbuys_Bazaar and have registered/signed in the chat box.
Share:

25 comments

Kravisera said...

this is hard...

Ms.Brigitte said...

I will reveal a hint soon if there's no tip :)

The Lover of Books said...

Found it! It's by Altuzarra and here's the pic
~booklover29

Sapphire.Corele said...

Joseph Altuzarra designed this dress for his 2012 Fall Fashion line!

The Lover of Books said...

oops two pics :p

glitter1029 (SD) said...

Damn I was looking at the same pic on google!! :O

The Lover of Books said...

I found the pic pretty early on, it was the brand that took forever for me to find

Ms.Brigitte said...

Perfect! Please put the dress on your wishlist (it can be found at Bizou) and contact Jennarox4eva, thank you :)

The Lover of Books said...

Thanks and will do :)

Sapphire.Corele said...

I was so close. You posted before me. xD LOL

The Lover of Books said...

Only by a few second though :p I was surprised I was the first one. It took me so long to find the brand.

Sapphire.Corele said...

It took me 15 minutes xD

The Lover of Books said...

took me about 45 minutes XD

Sapphire.Corele said...

LMAO xD

The Lover of Books said...

idk how you did it so fast! Then again, maybe it comes with being a part of this site for long enough. I'm pretty much new here and this is the first time I've won :o

Ms.Brigitte said...

What a tie, amazing :DD

Sapphire.Corele said...

LOL xD Yup!

Sapphire.Corele said...

Congratulations! xD
Yeah, being on the site long enough, you get an idea how to search things.

Rosie/Rose_Jean said...

I've never even noticed this dress before, it's very nice. If I had any stardollars, I'd definitely buy it.
Congratulations to @The Lover of Books also, and welcome to SMW! :)

bella98twilight said...

Is this dress in starplazaa?

beniiik said...

I don't know why, but this dress looks better on its own. When my doll is wearing it, it looks kind of shapeless.
Also, I think the original colours are nicer, the red gives it more style...

Coconut Head said...

yes, look in Bonjour Bizou :)

BritneySpice/Olivia said...

Yes , the real life versions are always better than stardoll versions :/

popmaker/Kavina said...

Congrats! Such a cool dress

Regina226 said...

congrats to the winner, the dress is nice:))

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig