Thursday, October 14, 2010

TODAY'S SPOILERS

UPDATE

I check spoilers again and found more clothes some belong to the new superstar doll Julia Restoin Roitfeld. I have to say i like some of the dresses, the pale pink dress in first picture is gorgeous.This dress if in not wrong is from Versace and there is a bracelets in black that are also.

Hello today untill now we only have some clothes on spoilers. I like very much the shoes and black jacket with a animal pattern. During the day i will check again the spoilers to see if there is more clothes.

Do you like anything?






Share:

23 comments

ErikaLuciana06 said...

hey, do u want to know how to get that purple taylor swift dress? coz' i already posted it in my blog thestardollcheat.blogspot.com

Toni said...

I just adore the purple dress *.*

Toni said...

Gosh, so glad it's free. thanks Erika B)

dieBrInI06 said...

I like the purple dress most.

Mihaela said...

I love the skirt and Taylor's dress :D

AuÅ¡rinÄ— ♥ said...

Or maybe dress. :]

Michi/kissedbyMichi said...

so much black! i like the coat though :):)

Laocaloca said...

I like the dress & the coat

FancySchoolGurl said...

i'm glad the purple dress is free too ! its so cute..i cant wait to get it

No-one in particular said...

the dress is out, it's free(:

Miss M said...

The Taylor Swift dress is so GORGE!

anaKonda said...

Most of them are already out, they are for a new Mortal Kiss floor.
The rest is Fallen Angel.

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

Mortal Kiss.

Rayko said...

I like some of the dresses:)

dianuseeek said...

I like some (:

QT_Yaz said...

isnt tht from the new store?

Tina said...

I like a few things(:

Pink_Lover786 said...

ii love the skinny jeans1!!!<3

Lea said...

so cool, I like some of them really like my style, hope for non-ss too..

cosimi said...

I likee:DD

Rab92 said...

I Like A Few Of Those Items, Especially The Red, Purple & Orange Dresses.

Rab92.

Princess__17 said...

Some are really nice!

evermoon said...

I love all the mortal kiss clothes and I will hopefully get to enter the contest you are having:)....

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig