Saturday, October 2, 2010

SFW Takeover: A way to pass the time...

We've had a few comments about some of our parties being 'dull' waiting for releases. Well, SFW has teamed up with design star hay_lin75 to change that!

Tonight only, Mary [hay_lin75] will be doing a fab competition in between releases, so you can earn a little cash while you sip your pixelated martinis! She will show 5 different snippets from collections over the past week, and the quickest person to correctly guess which collection it is from will win 40 stardollars! Just like that! It is that easy to get a nice boost to your cash flow. Tune in tonight to have some of the fun!

REMEMBER: Tonight's party starts at 4PM GMT, for our FASHION FIESTA!! Hopefully no delays this time :P Don't be late!!

Becka
Share:

20 comments

Anonymous said...

I'll be there :)

Sara.Brika said...

Awesome i ll try to be there

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Sounds great! Thanks for the reminder about the earlier time I was after forgettinh :p

Toni said...

This is really nice thing to do :] I will maybe be there :/

Anonymous said...

I agree with Romana =P

Cutiepie80 said...

Awrsome but I'll probably miss it :'[

lacestockings/Mary said...

I'm super excited ;D
I'll be there (:

Flavia. said...

A great idea ,but i don't think i will be there...

No-one in particular said...

cool[:

Mailgirl101 said...

Hmm, I dont know if I will be there.

Miss M said...

Awesome! I'll be doing my best to come to a minimum of this one. Might be late though xP

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Haha awesome! I can't make it though as always :(

iloveanimals28 said...

Cool :] I will try my best to be there!!

Tina said...

I missed it ;L

JessicaVianaზ' said...

I missed it, wasn't at home at the time :(

Pink_Lover786 said...

awwwsome

Princess__17 said...

I missed it because I celebrated my birthday with my family. Next time I'll be there!

dieBrInI06 said...

I missed it. Yesterday I wasn't at home.

QT_Yaz said...

i missed itttt :'(

lady__gagaa said...

Missed it :/

lady__gagaa

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig