Friday, October 8, 2010

Free ThanksGiving Decorations and a Tree

Hi dear SMW readers [:
 It's raining free items today :D  
Not just Green Dove items and not very attractive Barbie T-shirt :D
 We can also get the
Free Canadian ThanksGiving decorations
(as 10.10 is ThanksGiving day in Canada)
 and also a Spooky Tree
from contest in Germany for our Halloween-ish suite [:

So here is how to get the Free ThanksGiving Decoration and Turkey
If you are from Canada, Simply Click HERE and Enter contest 
If you don't live in USA, follow these steps: 1)Go to Canadian proxy site like
2)Paste stardoll link into the blank box of the proxy site
http://www.stardoll.com/en/
3)Click View Via WebWarper/Go/Surf OR just Hit Enter
4)Log in stardoll 5)Now in proxies URL box Paste contest link http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=656
6)Wait till contest page loads
7)Leave the proxy  and Go to stardoll as usual 
 Items should be in giftboxes in your suite [:
Available till 12.10
And here for the Free Spooky Tree
If you are from Germany, Go and Enter a contest HERE
If you aren't from Germany, follow these steps:
1)Go to German proxy like  4proxy.de/ OR rxproxy.com/O R kproxy.com/ OR german-proxy.de
2)In blank box Paste stardoll link:
http://www.stardoll.com/
3)Click Browse OR Go [it's up to proxy you use]
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies Address/URL box paste contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=658
6)Click Go, wait till page loads
7)Leave proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Tree should be in a giftbox in your suite [:
Available till 13.10

Thanks to BrowseinStardoll for main information [:

So will you be getting them?
Are you celebrating ThanksGiving?
Do you think that tree might find a place in your suite?
Share:

26 comments

Rayko said...

I'm getting the tree. xD

Marina said...

thank you so much!
you are the first that posts this!

Anonymous said...

Awesome xD

Princess__17 said...

Ah, I'm too lazy to get the ThanksGiving decoration, but thanks god that I'm from Germany, so I can get the tree easily lol.

anaKonda said...

Thx for the tree tip, it's really cool :)
Perfect for a goth decor.

Miss M said...

Thanks! They just might find a place in my suite :P

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

I love the tree. IT's hothothot.

Mihaela said...

Wooh ;O

I'm usually too lazy to get those free items.But,I will get spooky tree :D I love it!!

Mihaela said...

Ohh.I forgot,thanks!

Flavia. said...

The tree it will be great for halloween !

QT_Yaz said...

thnk ya!! :)

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Woohoo! I got them all! Heheh! I'm happy that Stardoll acknowledged our Thanksgiving too (Canadian)!

Tina said...

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Australia. o:
I got it anyway ;P

BeautyBxxtch said...

Awesome, thanks for the tip
I'm probably gonna use the tree but not the Thanksgiving stuff for a while XD

Lemy100 said...

got it! thx

Pink_Lover786 said...

imma get them thanks soo muchh!;D

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

THANKS! :)

No-one in particular said...

thank you(:

dianuseeek said...

Thanks for tips :) I got them, I like the tree :P

xoxo Dianusek

Toni said...

I got the tree, thanks ^^ We don't celebrate Thanksgiving :/

Dloo3t almama said...

thank you .. I got them =)
btw.. I got the Beauty and Beast items again ..when I used the Canada proxy!!

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

Thankie , love the tree.

dieBrInI06 said...

thnx :-*

sasukeandnaruto said...

Thanks for posting! :]
Butt I'm 2 lazy :3

Metalbrytta/Britt. said...

Hey! There is a new magazine coming. It's called MADNESS! Here is an official spoiler just for this blog!
i53.tinypic.com/2mrco7d.jpg

Lea said...

love the tree..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig