Thursday, March 11, 2010

Newest Doll-M.I.A

 
Hello!I am Vasia and I am a guest writer since I am Feb's CG. :)
About me: I am 14,5 years old and I live in a small country in Europe,Greece.
My hobbies are singing,drawing,writing,studying(:0) and stardolling!


M.I.A is the newest doll at dress up games.


About her :

Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam ( born 18 July 1975), known by her stage name M.I.A., is an English songwriter, record producer,singer, rapper,fashion designer, visual artist, and artist Tamil Sri Lankan origin.
An accomplished visual artist by 2002, M.I.A. came to prominence in early 2004 through file-sharing of her singles "Galang" and "Sunhowers" on the Internet She released her Mercury Prize-nominated debut album Arular in 2005. Her second album, Kala, was released in 2007 and gained her mainstream chart success. She has been nominated for two Grammy Awards and an Academy Award

Her compositions have been noted to encompass various genres, often with political lyricism and artwork. M.I.A. has described her music style as being "other". addition to her work as a graphic designer, providing artwork and photography for releases and as a director of music videos, she has also experimented with documentary film and in 2008 released a collection of her fashion designs . She is the founder of the record label N.E.E.T.
In 2009, Time Magazine placed M.I.A. in the Time 100 list of "World's Most Influential people" for having "global influence across many genres".


Click here to play with the doll.
Share:

33 comments

kashka_luv said...

I love M.I.A her Kala album is amazing :)

Melissakuh said...

I love her song 'Paper planes'!
And her style is so cool. :D

Evita.Sweet said...

Yeah, i agree, her style is cool. Also, i love your first post! :)

Pandora J ♥ said...

I don't like her style,it's soo ''street style'' and I luuuv glamour :]

dl.eclipse

Kolorowa dusza said...

NEW SP HAIR!
LOOK THERE: http://stardoll-i-my.blogspot.com/

katara4 said...

her song "paper planes" is just cool... =]

Eva said...

I have to admit that I've never heard of her before. Maybe I'm just not informed about the new stuff haha. But anyways I do not like her clothes...

Mihaela said...

Aah,
I don`t like her.

Wikipedia.xD

CommesDesGarcon (Gia Heatherette) said...

I fly like paper get high like planes. =] LMAO. love this doll. Her clothing is so fresh!


XoXo Gia

Cherri Blossom said...

i like her and her music! her style is so unique so the outfits look cool on her

No-one in particular said...

Love Paper Planes♥

Cali_Beauty said...

I don't like her & that outfit she wore once I think at the Grammys was WEIRD. lol

But great post

whitney333 said...

I don't like her style , too ghetto or something :S

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I love her style! She looks amazing in the second picture. Also her songs are beast(:

Ruth said...

Her style is awesome [:
I bought many of her clothes in starplaza today :]

Didn't know about her as singer,
Will go and check her songs :]

Anonymous said...

she's so cool !!! :) LOVELOVELOVE :D I remember when she was 9th month pregnant and went to a stage to perform :D (with kanye west and sb else).... :D:D


GREAT POST !! :) <3

Kirbybabey said...

cool!!
xxxx

RihannyX said...

Hi Vasia! :)



Whel, to tell you the truth, like EvaEclipse, i've never heard of her either.xD
But i'm going to youtube right now! :D

katsumy/ mailgirl101 said...

I like the dino bag! :]

Someone said...

Nice article and btw studing would never be a hobby :P

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

She's such a unique persona... I love it.

Anónimo said...

i don't know her...but nice style!!

Chicago3 said...

Not going to lie, I do not lie her songs or her style. But then again, I am a weird one, lol :)

thanu said...

yes, luv da song Paper Planes....& shes like the only sri lankan stardoll!
luv her style =D

Prikazna said...

I like t masks :)

Lucie/lgap said...

I've actually never heard of her and I really didn't like her style, so I probably won't be checking her out.

nicole24-7 said...

She is so pretty in real life! :)
She's gorgeous ahaha

lady__gagaa said...

i like her style, a lot. some of the clothes are in the starplaza, and they're sooo pretty. and my favourite song is bucky done gone. althought i don't like that kind of music much..

Wenqi said...

the masks are def weird but unique

Daisy April Smith said...

Uuuhh, wow.
Her style is pretty .. extreme !!
Never seen anything like it :)
I love the use of different shades and colours :D
x

Ashley1michelle said...

I like her style!!

But I don't think that her virtual version looks anything like her in real life! Bad try stardoll!
Before I thought that it was just probably to show the new clothes of the new theme but thanks Vasia28!

Lea said...

I don't know her song, but I ike her style...

daisy-croatia said...

Yeah, I was wondering who she was
and now I know.
Thank you Vasia

daisy-croatia

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig