Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Free ANTM Dress!


New ANTM dress.Thanks to Underneath Stardoll for the manual proxy steps.




If you are from UK, click HERE to get it. Watch the whole video, and it will be waiting for you in your suite.

If you are not from UK, I suggest you to use a proxy site, since most of you do not like using manual proxies.


OR


Paste this link into the proxy address bar: www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=124
Watch the whole video, and it will be in your suite.

MANUAL PROXY:

1. Log out of Stardoll.

2. Press Ctrl+Shift+DELETE(at the same time) in Firefox or Chrome... a window will pop up. Be sure that all the boxes are checked and in the "drop down" button be sure that you select.. ALL DAYS...not just 1 or 2 days ago...ALL....and Clear them!!
(In firefox the boxes will be shown when you click "Details)

If you are using
Internet Explorer go to Tools
and Find something that says Clear/Delete History or something and click.... then clear ALL of them!!!

3. Set the manual proxy to IP:94.136.55.208 Port:3128
(check also the comments for more proxies people might suggest)

4.After you do that...
. Click to go to the cinema this:http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema/?id=124

5.Wait till the page loads(will take a while...).....the
n Log in

6.Remove the manual proxy....and Watch the WHOLE trailer...it will be in your suite.



Share:

38 comments

Pandora J ♥ said...

OMG It's sooo pretty :D I really like it,I thought it will be expensive ;) Gonna get it this sec!!! :D

dl.eclipse

Anonymous said...

it don't work for me

Pandora J ♥ said...

Okay,so,manual proxies are better,and I used this one:

Http: 81.171.205.143 Port: 80

It was really fast! :]

dl.eclipse

Anonymous said...

Cute dress :)
Thanks !

Anonymous said...

thank you ;)

Anonymous said...

it didn't work! plz help me

Galaxy Glitters said...

Can not watch the video D=

Pandora J ♥ said...

@Sanne Just turn off proxy when site loads,and refresh it! The video will load fast as usual...

(If you are using manual proxy :] )

dl.eclipse

Anónimo said...

beautiful dress!!!! i think is the best so far..!! tks stardoll for all those free things!!

Mihaela said...

Aaa,,
It`s so slow..and I don`t like it.
:O

No-one in particular said...

What a cute dress!
It looks kinda like LE! :D

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

I love all the ANTM dresses!

Kary2121 said...

Thanks I love the dress !!!

Cherri Blossom said...

i dont think this one is as pretty as the others but its still cool

i dont think i will get it im to lazy to do proxy..LOL

Kirbybabey said...

prettyyy x

Eva said...

Thankyou.
I thought it was gonna be antidote or something haha. I'll give it a try, but those proxies are so annoying. And it DOES NOT work with proxy servers.

xoxo

RihannyX said...

Thanks!
Though i don't think i will be getting it, since i don't like it very much...

Eva said...

94.136.55.208 and 3128
worked SO fast for me. I actually saw the whole trailer and I didn't stop it even once while watching it.

<33

Evita.Sweet said...

Love it! Thank you for telling us :)

Daisy April Smith said...

I can't find it :S
The box thinq for the manual proxy D:
Because I'm usinq a Mac .. and it doesn't have a 'Delete' button :(
Help ?
x

Daisy April Smith said...

It works now(:
And very fast !!
Thanks soo much :]
BTW, the proxy Pandora mentioned works well too !!
x

gaby-052 said...

i like it but i hate proxies :(

lady__gagaa said...

i can't watch the video -.- but i'm not crazy for this dress, so i'm not trying manual proxies...

Someone said...

I actually think that dress is the 2nd awfull one..the first one and that one are both shit...sorry!

Chicago3 said...

I really like it. The feathers and the texture on it is very nice and sophisticated, but I am not allowed to use proxies on my cmpute, it is blocked, poo.

Lucie/lgap said...

I really don't like it, the feathers are just too much!
But I guess it does suit some people:D

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

pretty. :)

Ashley1michelle said...

Very cute!

filipinhamaria said...

I dont like the dress it looks a baloon. Not my style.

cookie9988 said...

I really like this dress!
xoxo
Lissie

katara4 said...

thx for telling me, but the manual proxys arent working for me, so a friend will get it for me ;D

daisy-croatia said...

Thanks for sharing. =)

daisy-croatia

lipgloss_babe91 said...

i preferred the last one, but of course ill get it xD who turns down a free dress? xXxXx

J said...

i dont like it idk y...

Rab92 said...

Not The Best, But It`s Different.

Rab92.

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Not really my kind of dress.

Melissakuh said...

It's nice, but now wow. I think the shape is a little weird.
Not doing the proxy.

Lea said...

I like this dree,, but the proxy didn't for me..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig