Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tyler with a TWIST


The Freakshow Awards debut's today. Hosted by Tylerisbold. The big twist that Tyler promised all of us is this....

There will be 5 nominees in each category. 3 of the 5 will be chosen by you, but according to PSG... 2 of the 5 will be chosen by his panel (Lilaaa, N1mka4eva, loutiee, firecracker., Hunigall, Welsh_witch and Danpuffs) . They will be people who you might not think of or imagine being nominated.

What do you think? Will this make the competition more fair?


UPDATE: Nominations are now taking place at Tyler's blog. Click HERE to nominate!

- Voting Ballot -

Freakiest Male MeDoll Disguise:

Finest Female MeDoll:

Fantasy Fringed, (Best Dressed MeDoll):

Outlandish Outhouses, (Best Suite Design):

Social Psycho, (Social Butterfly):

Berserk Blog, (Best Blog):

Media Mutant, (Most-blogged About):

Monstrous Magazine, (Best Magazine):

Abnormal Artist, (Best Graphic Designer):
Share:

29 comments

_funnyprincess_ said...

I can't wait! It's a good thing that we can choose 3 of the nominees. It makes the awards much more interesting!

Chicago3 said...

I love that idea! This is something different than every other award.

lady__gagaa said...

yeah, i like this idea too. i think it's fair enough...
[lady__gagaa]

Prtty Girl said...

I cant wait!

Bronagh97 said...

Thats great.
But i bet it will still be an 'elite'

No-one in particular said...

Sounds exciting[:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm so excited! :D

x ayuNwa14

Melissakuh said...

I hope so! I think this IS different than other awardshow, which is really good. I can't wait!

nicole24-7 said...

I really hope there are people that you wouldn't expect :)
It all sounds great ^-^

daisy-croatia said...

Can't wait. =)

I think it will be more fair.

Miss M said...

Cool! I can wait! The idea is totally unique, and I think its fair too, as he has made it so that both Stardoll members and his panel get a say.

Daisy April Smith said...

Wooh, excitinq much ?
Can't waiittt :D

BrunoExclusive said...

Well let's wait to see how difrent is it going to be

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Bronagh97 o.O

bogini10 said...

Can`t wait
and I love the idea
I`m totally in !!

Caroline said...

Good idea, can't wait =)

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

Cherri Blossom said...

thats a great idea normally ppl arent always happy with the nominees and this also makes it mush more fair...
but for some reason i cant help but think thats not the only twist ??? i might be wrong im just guessing

Mihaela said...

Aah..
I hope there wont be "elites"

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

he just posted about it!
x

gaby-052 said...

i hope that the nominees are people that we dont expect to be on that list beacause im really tired of seen the same people everytime..

RihannyX said...

I think it's more fair like this, but i had a no idea that the twist will be that..
I can't wait for the awards! :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Lemme go nominate!

Heart Newbridge said...

whoo! I've nominated already (:

nicole24-7 said...

I can't wait to see who wins each category! :D

cookie9988 said...

Sounds fun! I can't wait to see who wins..
xoxo
Lissie
♥♥

bobdude123 said...

sounds intresting, if not a little confusing.

Athena said...

I cant wait!!!!

Ruth said...

Cool [:
Can't wait for results [:

Eva said...

Categories sound lovelyyy, but again there are only superstar and popular people nominated -.- Freakin' stardoll elite.

xoxo

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig