Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Profile: Antonio Berardi


Designer, after designer release their Fall 2010 RTW collections. Numerous designers used the ideas of drappings, cocktail, and very little used florals. Antonio Berardi released his Minimal, fashionable and sophisticated collection. This collection has a wide choice of outerwear to cocktail to suites to coats, this variety, and fine detailed clothing has made the 42 year-old Antonio Berardi a sucssess in the fashion world - possibly because of his mentor John Galliano. Here is a glimpse of three outfits from his latest collection:

Tetyana Melnychuk (left), Ksenia Kahnovich (middle),Georgia Hilmer (right)


Tetyana's outfit is a very chic, the structure of the dress shows the curves of the model, which I believe is a key factor for woman's clothing, the color is calm, and has a red carpet style of dress. The draping at certain areas give a certain fashionable touch. Another cocktail dress, Ksenia is wearing a simple, knee-high, cocktail dress. What is interesting is the lacing by the chest area. Overall, the cocktail dress is impressive, because keeping it simple yet chic is a very good decision which often designers may not use. The last one is very high fashion, the dress itself is finely detailed at the chest area extending to the shoulder. The designer chose to also keep this very simple, one color outfit, with a black coat. This is very feminine and sophisticated at the same time.
Share:

28 comments

Chicago3 said...

Wow, I really like the dresses! I love how the middle dress has a peek of lace, and the last dress is very beautiful!

Ciara said...

Amazing <3
I love the dress in the middle, its probably my favorite from all 3.
But I like many more in the collection (:

Ruth said...

Awesome [:
Dresses are very nice.

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

love the dress in the middle, love the lace bit! :)

No-one in particular said...

The middle dress is my fav :D

Cherri Blossom said...

its breath taking!
very good descriptions,
he designs with alot of structure and not so much intense detail(patter, beading ect.)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with chicago3, about that middle dress :):)

Braňo said...

These dresses are beautiful!

Super---Girls

Pandora J ♥ said...

I don't like them...Too simple for me :)

dl.eclipse

bogini10 said...

wow !
the dresses are awsome !!
very niceee xoxo

Unknown said...

The second one is so elegant... It's my fvaourite ♥

Alicjaaaaa96 said...

wow. interesting dresses. hmm

gaby-052 said...

i like his collection beacuse is very simple. my favorite dress is the second one..

Koolcryyss said...

I like the Georgia Hilmer one the best. I love the idea of using big jackets over a dress. It seems to chic to me!

Someone said...

Woow , stardoll should just create it!

Miss M said...

"J'adore" the middle one!! Then, second for me, is the red one, and then the other black one.

lady__gagaa said...

i like all the dresses, but my favourite is the last one. it looks very interesting, and sophisticated at the same time :)

Mihaela said...

Aww,they are very nice.
I love the last one.

lipgloss_babe91 said...

I love the colour and the bottom of the red one =] the lace on the middle dress is a nice touch! Love this post hope to see more =]
xXxXx

nicole24-7 said...

They look very sophisticated :)
I like the 3rd one the best ;)

Rab92 said...

I Loooove The 2 Black Dresses, Because Of Where The Lace Is & With The Other Dress, I Like The Shoulder Shape.

Rab92.

thatgirlsophy said...

wow the dresses are very classy!

Wenqi said...

i like the 3rd dress the best!

katara4 said...

i really like them =]
my fav is the dress in the middle ^^

Melissakuh said...

Beautiful shapes and materials! Love it.

_funnyprincess_ said...

Gorgeous dresses - so beautiful and sophisticated. The middle dress is my favourite, it has a great shape and I love the lace!

Daisy April Smith said...

Ooh, I love them dresses !! (: x

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Very well crafted but I don't like them very much (:

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig