Thursday, February 18, 2010

Profile: Marchesa Fall 2010


With New York Fashion Week on its peak, in its 4th day, many designers began releasing their Fall 2010 collections, from lace to bold colors to patterns to prints, Designers release their famous runway collections, from the best in my point of view is Marchesa, Just released yesterday the 17th February 2010, Marchesa's designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig born British designed wonderful night gowns and party outfits to fit every woman's style, based on vintage and Asian Influences. Here is a glimpse of three outfits from the runway show:



Addison Gill (left), Danni Li (middle), Ping Hue Cheng (right)

The extravagantly created evening-wear is magnificently detailed so as each dress has unique stitching, markings and a fit shape. Whether it was a short cocktail dress or a long evening-wear dress, this couture line out-stands the fashion world once again. Marchesa is also diverse in this fall 2010 collection looks, from "red carpet" to "cocktail" to "ruffles" this collection along with previous collections are masterpieces!


Share:

35 comments

Tiina--- said...

So beautiful!
I love the white dress x
I would kill for it... just kidding lol :P

Miss M said...

I like the blue one and the white one. Pink one...not really my style...

i_love_pink said...

awesome clothes at Marchesa :) but you said yesterday was the 17th of July instead of the 17th of february lol [:

Anonymous said...

so pretty ! :O
I them them ! :):)

bogini10 said...

OMG !!
Sooo beautiful.
all the dresses are wonterfull < 3

Unknown said...

The white one is beautiful... I'm in love with it!

Eva said...

Gorgeous *.*
I love Ping Hue Cheng (I had to copy & paste this name :P).

<333

Cherri Blossom said...

omg! its like .. to die for! i love the blue dress hopefully stardoll will make these it fab-azing

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

lovelovelove them all!
I wish stardoll would release items like these!

BrunoExclusive said...

I really love marchesa one of my fav brands i love their dresses and gowns so beutifull.
I really love the one Anne wore at the valentine day's premier

Alicjaaaaa96 said...

cool dress :)

Ruth said...

Beautiful [;
Love them all

Ruaninha *-* said...

Wow ;O

lady__gagaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lady__gagaa said...

all the dresses are beautiful, but my favourite is the blue one, so GORG :]

NeonTiara. said...

Lovely dresses!

No-one in particular said...

I love them x]

Melissakuh said...

The dresses are really beautiful! Stardoll could make them! :D

Mihaela said...

I love them!
:)
Especially the white dress!

Pandora J ♥ said...

I love the white dress! It's amazing,looks like some kind of waterfall >.< And the blue dress is also pretty :D

dl.eclipse

gaby-052 said...

wow i love the Danni Li and Ping Hue Cheng they are so beatiful..

_funnyprincess_ said...

I love the three dresses, the blue dress is stunning I wish I could buy it. The white dress is very elegant too, gorgeous, Marchesa has great clothes for this season.

Chicago3 said...

Those dresses are BEAUTIFUL! My favorites are the long dress and the blue dress. It would be amazing if Stardoll released these!

Rab92 said...

I`m Liking The Shape Of The Pink Dress At The Back.
Then, I Like The Colour Of The Blue Dress.
But The White Dress Is An Overall Winner In My Eyes.

Rab92.

Someone said...

i like the diffrence of the fabrics , they all looks cool ... how about stardoll realsing them ;)
would be agreat idea..

nicole24-7 said...

Those are really pretty :)

Heart Newbridge said...

Wow, I love them O: I like the blue one, it's purrty xD

Wenqi said...

cute! love them all!

Bobdude123 said...

You can tell how expensive they are just by looking at them!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Daisy April Smith said...

The dresses look really nice !
Wowerz :D

Athena said...

I love the blue dress!!!!

katara4 said...

wow... i just love these three dresses <33

sakuradream said...

i would DIE for those !!!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Amazing creations! I lust for the Danni Li one though!

RihannyX said...

Stunning dresses.*

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig