Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stardoll Freakshow Nominees


Well the nominees for the very first Freakshow Awards are posted and guess what I'm nominated...along with Mel, John and Maggie! Also our blog was nominated! So thank you all those who nominated! It means a lot to us and means you like our blog! I know for myself and blog ...this is only the second time I've been an official nominee for an awards show!
SO...THANK YOU! :)

Voting will start tomorrow, the 14th. So, be ready!
Click HERE.

Freakiest Male MeDoll Disguise:
Manolo.Dicicco
Springate
_anto_
vnvi
DanPuffs

Finest Female MeDoll:
N1mka4eva

bluegreen86
Nicole-0
mysecketlover
iiNA.LoVES.YoUx

Fantasy Fringed, (Best Dressed MeDoll):
tcholas93
N1mka4eva
Hunnigall
emorox4eva
melissa54321

Outlandish Outhouses, (Best Suite Design):
ThePosionApple
writemarycat
singingmermaid
...halloween...
fraziergal

Social Psycho, (Social Butterfly):
Vasia28
emorox4eva
Slaggot
Findurlove
N1mka4eva

Media Mutant, (Most-blogged About):
DanPuffs
Tylerisbold
writemarycat
Hot Buys
Undamyumbrellla

Abnormal Artist, (Best Graphic Designer):
John2_el_mejor
Hunnigall
doinker_chic
Sweetlus
looc123

Berserk Blog, (Best Blog):
The Stardoll Freakshow (thestardollfreakshow.blogspot.com)
Perez Hilton of Stardoll ( perezhiltonofstardoll.blogspot.com)
Stardoll's Most Wanted (hotbuysbazaar.blogspot.com)
Stardoll Fashion Forward (stardollfashionforward.wordpress.com)
Purple Rain (darlingnikkistar.blogspot.com)

Monstrous Magazine, (Best Magazine):
Different Magazine (worlfofdifferent.wordpress.com)
Recherche Magazine (recherchemagazne.wordpress.com)
Fierce Magazine (fierceproductions.blogspot.com)
Eternity Magazine (eternitymag.wordpress.com)
Share:

23 comments

Chicago3 said...

The only thing I critize is that this award show was supposed to be different, but I see a lot of the same names....on the brighter side, I am glad you, John, and Maggie,and the blog got nominated, you all have my vote :)

Ruaninha *-* said...

Yay! ^-^

Bobdude12: said...

I'm sure everyone who was nominated deserves it but it's so similar to all the others it seems kind of laughable. Surely you only need one title?

Slaggot said...

I got nominated! I got nominated!

*in the midst of her excitement does a cartwheel*

*half-way through, falls down*

Meow

gaby-052 said...

i agree with Chicago3 but congrats jenna, maggie, jhon and the blog..

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I also agree with Chicago and Bobdude(:


Congratulations by the way.

Cherri Blossom said...

im soo glad u and the blog and the team are nominated!! im definatley voting for u !!:D

nicole24-7 said...

Everyone that was nominated really deserved it :)

_funnyprincess_ said...

I'll vote - I can't be away from any award show! Anyway, as Chicago3 said there's a lot of the same names! I'm sure that there's lots of users who make creative outfits and have nice suites!

I'll vote for this blog of course! <3

Tiina--- said...

Conqraz to all the nominees :)

smoothielove said...

I agree with Chicago3

Pandora J ♥ said...

I agree with Chicago3 :)

dl.eclipse

No-one in particular said...

I agree with Chicago3 & Bobdude12 (:

Ruth said...

Congrats to all who was nominated [:

BrunoExclusive said...

I just don't see like anyone really new

Melissakuh said...

I agree with chicago3, most of the names are the same as in the other award shows.
But anyway, I'm happy the blog got nominated. ;)

Daisy April Smith said...

Cool (:
I like the idea .. but I see that most of the stuff keep appearinq .. like most people that are always on these kinda thinqs appear aqain. I wish others could have a chance x]]

Other than that, really awesome :DD
x

Daisy April Smith said...

Oh, and conqrats to ALL the people nominated !! x

Anonymous said...

Agreeing with Chicago3 ,
Congrats btw :)

Ooglefish said...

Aww, congrats on being nominated! Good luck to all of you and this blog...hope we win at least one award - i'm sure there will be a prize coming to this blog! ;)

~Saku~ said...

Congrats Jen and to all.^.^ I also see some of the same names. I wish awards or things like that could also include some of the older members of stardoll.
I often see a few of people with good suites/style that who are older than 18.

lady__gagaa said...

congrats to all! you have my vote too :]

Olivia said...

I know who I'm rooting for. :) Just out of curiousity, why is "Purple Rain" nominated as a best blog? It just doesn't seem to be up to the standard of this blog or PerezStardollGossip and Danpuff's blog... Just wondering

xo Olio262

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig