Saturday, February 6, 2010

FREE PURSE, BELT, NECKLACE, HEART, PICTURE!

France....if you are from France click HERE and enter the competition

If you are not you need a web proxy...go to www.frproxy.info

Since it's only a purse, i haven't tried it...so beware of possible viruses. But I still wanted to let all of you know in case you'd like to give it a try.

paste this link into the blank box http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=239

hit enter or click "Surf"

log in, delete the previous url adress from the proxy and paste this one: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=239

wait till the page loads again...

then close the window and go to stardoll as usual.

It will be in your suite!!!!


* This information is ALL from Underneath Stardoll. Thanks also to M.topstar for giving us the tip in the chat box.


*There is also news in the chat box from Evaecliplse on how to get a free heart (Poland). Click HERE for more info.

and a free shell necklace (french)..so take a look as I usually only post clothes. CLICK HERE.
There's also a free belt. Click HERE to see proxy information on Underneath Stardoll.

Oh and for those who didn't see a free picture in the Starplaza for New Zealand Day.

Share:

24 comments

Heart Newbridge said...

thanks Jenna, I like the necklace and the purse, I've got all of them :D

Heart Newbridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chicago3 said...

Is it just more, or does the United States new get free items?

Oh, and thanks for posting this :)

Anonymous said...

they're nothing special actually, but i liked the NZ picture. Thanks for posting :))

xoxo ayuNwa14

gaby-052 said...

thanks for posting but i think i wont get them beause is just some little items....

bogini10 said...

it`s not working for me ;(

bogini10 said...

oh, yeah it`s working
thank you Jenna sooo much ;)

No-one in particular said...

Everything except the necklace one worked for me ;S
Dunno why xD

Daisy April Smith said...

Awesome, thanks (: xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicole24-7 said...

wow, a bunch of free stuff :)
I'm going to try them now ^-^

Anonymous said...

i knew already :P

but I think it's quite confusing, your post I mean o.O

Mihaela said...

xDD
Cool,tnx

Athena said...

Thank you very much!!!!

Rab92 said...

Thanks For Letting Me Know, But I`ll Give It A Pass. I`ve Never Trusted Those Proxy Things Lol.

Rab92.

Lea said...

Thanx, I got them all...

daisy-croatia said...

Thanks for sharing. =)

Danka

lady__gagaa said...

thank you very much, i get all the stuff :) i like the necklase.
[lady__gagaa]

_funnyprincess_ said...

Thank you, I love the necklace! Stardoll is getting generous! ;)

It's a little unfair for some users because those items were in Starplaza some months ago!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Wow lots of free stuff!

bobdude123 said...

thank you!!! for some reason the proxy for the belt doesn't work for me but i'm not desperat fr it so i don't mind:]

Ruth said...

Thanks [:
I got all of them ^.^

Eva said...

I got everything :]
I don't like really like stuff, but I always love full closet haha. ;D

xoxo

prima.princess said...

thnx! ♥

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig