Thursday, March 28, 2019

"Style It" Section

Hello Dolls, How are you??

For sure you know me already, I'm Lula (Luciana) and I been here for such a long time, more than 5 years now. If you don't know me, nice to meet you, it's a pleasure.

Well I'm kind of "debuting" in this part of the blog as I'm a new writer thanks to Jenna, who offers me this and I really liked the idea and it seemed a good way to incorporate this section to the blog.

As some of you already know, you will have seen my posts, especially in the chat, for a long time I will designing outfits as a whole and share them as a way of showing what can be done with the new items of the collections that come up in the game for these times, which by the way seem to me almost all very very good. Exactly as I have been doing these years.
Well this is what this section will be called, like my posts "Style It Section".

So for the first post I choose a collection that I really like, and aparte from being most of the same I know, sporty style fets perfectly my every day style irl so here we go...
I have some tips I can give for first at the hour of making outfits like these:
 1)Always design outfits following an item as your center.
2)If the upper part looks very loaded, the lower one should be calm and vice versa.
3)Always try to follow the line of what you propose, if it's a sporty collection, try that your outfits show that (fit the theme).

ORIGINAL FUTURE
Here you have 6 outfits I did with the past OF collection, so hope you liked them...
First pair: I used mainly white tones, which is a color that although it's maybe dangerous is very sporty, in the second with some details of outstanding orange, always in the sport lines, and personally this transparent top and sunglasses seem to me items that maybe we should obtain since they are very stylish.



Second Pair: I used neon lime and strong pink that at first glance seems a controversial combination I know but fits very well with what the collection proposes, following much the same collection of NicoPanda 2019 mainly.




Third Pair: This is more like a "Neon party" themed pair, using pink again, blue and purple all strong, very striking but as a variente: I find them rather perfect to go out at night to have fun, although always following OF.



Some details that never fail: always wear sunglasses, small bags but striking, matching accessories and comfortable hairstyles to close your idea.

I hope you liked my debut, comment here below what you think about what I propose, if there is one that you like more than another, what other collections you want to see me present for my next posts and know how to excuse me for my english which is not very good.
Lula 




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig