Monday, March 25, 2019

New in Sunny Bunny!

Happy Monday, dolls!

Stardoll kicked off the last week of March with Sunny Bunny. This time the release has multiple items avaible from suite and not beauty parlor; a feat many people usually ask for.  However, this store still gives of the same vibe as Avril Lavigne's Hello Kitty - catchy, but mostly cringe.

There is only one floor. All items are for stardollars which is honestly a shame. They could have easily make the stickers starcoins, you won't see them on your doll either way.


Personally, I like the Circus and the Thank you bags
I use textil bags myself in real life and refuse plastic bags while shopping. I also had a yellow rabbit shaped bag when I was in kindergarten. I still have it somewhere. 


What do you think? Are you buying anything?


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig