Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Interview with cinderela23barb


Hey guys! We are doing a new series to get to know some of our awesome friends here on the blog a little better. First up is our Featured Chat Member from Chat #3, Cindy! Cindy is 15, in her first year of high school and was born and raised in Brazil. I'm sure you all know her from her gorgeous looks she has been posting on Chat. She has an amazing eye for color and detailing and I especially love the way she recreates makeup looks from the runway to match the outfits. I hope y'all enjoy learning a little more about her.

First, some things about her in real life:
Q: What is your eye/hair color?
A: My eyes are dark brown and my hair is medium/light brown.

Q: What are your biggest goals in life?
A: My biggest goal in life is definitely to study fashion journalism and/or design and to work in the fashion industry. I really want to be involved with fashion and creativity for life.

Q: What language do you think in?
A: That question always bugs me lol, I would say I think mostly in Portuguese, but every day I catch myself thinking or even talking to myself in English, so that's an interesting question haha.

Q: What do you enjoy doing in real life?
A: I enjoy art and expressing myself through art, because that's definitely an amazing way to express yourself, your feelings and thoughts, and also to let your creative juices flow.

Q: Who is your favorite fashion designer?
A: I honestly can't pick only one, but Phoebe Philo (former designer for Celine) has been an inspiration of mine for years. I also love Pierpalo Piccioli (current designer for Maison Valentino).

Q: Are you artistic in other aspects of your life?
A: Yes, I loooooove drawing and art in general.

Q: How would people in your life describe your personality?
A: People often describe my personality as crazy and optimistic. Some people say I'm extroverted, but some say that I'm an introvert. So, I guess my personality is just a crazy mix of everything lol.

And some Stardoll related things:
Q: Do the people in your life know about Stardoll?
A: Some of my friends do, but I don't talk about Stardoll with them often.

Q: When did you join SD?
A: I created my first doll in 2011 and the doll I have right now in 2015.

Q: Has Sd been a good/bad influence?
A: It has been an amazing influence. I met amazing people and made great friends. Stardoll is also how I got into fashion.

Q: Where do you get your inspiration for your looks?
A: My inspiration comes from looks I see on the runways of designers whose work I love, art and fashion history.

Q: How close is your style on SD to your own personal style irl?
A: Hmmm, I would say 55%. In real life I love to wear effortless, yet significant pieces. I inspire my style in Phoebe Philo's vision from Celine a lot, which is minimal and maximal at the same time. And I love to emulate that on my Stardoll outfits as well.

Q: Which SD activity do you do the most?
A: Changing my doll's outfit and mixing and matching different styles of clothing for sure.

Q: What is a fun fact that we don't know about you?
A: I'm really into France and French culture and I want to start taking French lessons as soon as possible!

Special Thanks to CosimaSaskia and Rasrix for submitting interview questions!

If y'all have anymore ideas for questions, please leave them in the comments below.

Thank You!

If you want, you can visit Cindy's suite on SD: Cindy's suite

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig