Thursday, March 21, 2019

Hot Buys Re-Loaded: April 2015


Hello everyone! Long time no see! I want to first apologize for not being as active as I should be, life is full of surprises! Secondly, I wanted to come back with a fun new competition that I’ve been planning since December!Image result for april hot buys 2015

Since the April 2019 Hot Buys been revealed, I want to take a trip back to the April 2015 Hot Buys because for this competition, I want you to create an outfit using AT LEAST ONE of the Hot Buys from April 2015! (Accessories included and you may use more than just one Hot Buy from April 2015). I just adore this mini Dior tribute!
 If you don’t own any of the items, you may use another doll just state your name in your entry.

Image result for april hot buys 2015 

Prize $50 Stardollars. 

Have fun!

Deadline March 29th.

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig