Friday, April 28, 2017

New 9to5

Hello dollies! There is a new floor of 9to5 in the Starplaza. Prices range from 5 to 16 SD and there are 3 SC items (safety helmet, lab badge and lab glasses)

Thank you McKristi_Kenz and lilyhippo.

We got three new occupations: a programmer, and architect and a scientist. To me this release is *meh*, but I like the scientist top. I think that the pose on the lab coat is cute and while I like the graphics of the jeans, we already have too many similar pairs.

I wish that Stardoll would release boy clothes in 9to5 store.

What do you think? Will you be buying anything? Write in the comments below. 

Love, Anja

PS: the programmer outfit reminds me of Game developer Barbie doll (brown glasses - check, headphones - check, t-shirt - check, sporty jacket -check, jeans - check, sneakers - check; only thing missing is a tablet)

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig