Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weekly MelsModels *_* Task Four !

Hey Everyone! It is that time again for the Weekly MelsModels Update!! First of all I want to apologize, a bunch of people out of excitment had been asking me to hurry up and post for this week's task, but I was so busy that it took me a lot longer than I expected!

Anyways, for this weeks task the final ten had to make a scenery portraying a swimsuit editorial. I thought this would be the perfect task due to the fact that summer is so soon and nothing says summer in the modeling world better than a swimsuit ad! I also wanted to see who was able to be versatile as a model and who wasn't as flexible. Everyone did such a fantastic job but there is only one winner..and she is.....


Aharper1243 ! ! !


Congratulations Aharper1243! Her scenery is above and as you can see its so wonderful! The way she conveys the feeling of summer, the great concept she made up, the insanely beautiful bathingsuit she created, the styling to her medoll, the pose, the connection her eyes are making, and the overall feeling of the scenery is what made her the winner this week.

To check out more amazing entries from the other contestants and join MelsModels you can click HERE

Comment the post with your thoughts (would you buy the swimsuit shes modeling?) and stay tuned for next week's update!

Love you all!
Share:

24 comments

FatimaaaaaL said...

wow!
lovely scenrie!
Congratz!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

princessmayoya said...

awesome !!
xxxprincessmayoyaxxx

Maddy/maddy65 said...

That is an amazing scenery! Congrats!(:

Wenqi said...

wow! that's gorgeous!

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

This girl is amazing.

l0nelly said...

wow
fantastic

CONGRATZ :)

Lea said...

Great scenery!Love this
Congratz..

Anonymous said...

oh, so beautiful :)

Miss M said...

Whoa! That's amazing! I can see it as a professional ad! Idk if I would buy the swimsuit, b/c there's not really a time that it's hot enough to wear where I live. x}

Cherri Blossom said...

amazing! i love the whole thing! well done and congrats

Mailgirl101 said...

That scenery is cute! :)
I like the bikini... :]]

Tammy_01 said...

I love it! Her swimsuit is amazing! Great ovreall look =)

Melissakuh said...

Gorgeous swimsuit and background! :D
She made a very excotic bathing suit, and I would totally buy it!

But just don't completely understand the yellow drapery thing.. I think it draws too much the attention to that, than to her.. But overall she did an amazing scenery!

red.girll said...

the bath suit is amazing!!!

Brynja said...

I love it :D
I would buy it XD
xx sunnadoggz97

lady__gagaa said...

Congrats, she totally deserved to win, that scenery is awesome :)

lady__gagaa

No-one in particular said...

I would totally buy that swimsuit xD
Reminds me of the dress on the Michelle Trachentburg [I can`t spell :P] doll xD

No-one in particular said...

Oh & CONGRATS! :D ♥

Jay.Pattinson said...

WOOW! It looks amazing! :o
I dodn't know how they do that stuff with arms and legs :(

Unknown said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
You have no idea how much that means to me, Thanks everyone for the positive comments!
:D
Xo
Harper

Unknown said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
You have no idea how much that means to me, Thanks everyone for the positive comments!
:D
Xo
Harper

nicole24-7 said...

Oh my gosh! That looks so awesome :D

Unknown said...

Wow it's gorgeous!

Ruth said...

Awesome ^w^
Congrats [:

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig