Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Style Star of the Week: Kashka_luv



Hey everyone, it's Sarah here! Sorry for the delay, SSW's Week 2 was supposed to be posted 2 days ago but due to some problems with my internet connection I had to postpone it. You also might have noticed that after I posted the first ever Style Star (which is a weekly segment), there was a long break due to our original Style Star for Week 2, who was not on much due to personal reasons, which is why I couldn't printscreen her outfits. Now we have chosen another Style Star, who is a loyal commenter/follower here at SMW, the one and only:


She is also the one who made our official Sparkle Award invite. Enough of my rambling and let's get on with it ;)
*sorry for the tiny images, click on them to enlarge*
I knew from the moment I visited her suite that she's got style. I like to describe it as modern, chic, and simply quirky, maybe inspired by Parisienne fashion. Simply impeccable, Kashka never fails to impress us with her fashionable get-ups and amazing graphics. Well done Kashka, we hope to see you and your amazing outfits again in the future!
Share:

23 comments

Anonymous said...

(the pic doesn't get bigger :( )
hm, I quite like her style, something fresh :)

Iovanca said...

:) nice
congrats!

Chicago3 said...

Agreed! I love the first outfit, I can see why you picked her :D

kashka_luv said...

Thankyou so much :) Too bad the pics are so small :/

Jay.Pattinson said...

The second outfit is amazing *-*
She has a great style ;]

Mihaela said...

Great :D

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Her outfits are great(:

Anonymous said...

WoW! What a beautiful doll and what a nice style! :D

l0nelly said...

all the outfits are great wow

Ruth said...

Cool :]

No-one in particular said...

Stylish outfits[:

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

love the last outfit :)

nicole24-7 said...

Very cute outfits! This girl has got talent! haha :)
I really like every single outfit there!

FatimaaaaaL said...

congratz!
i really like her outfits!
there ah-mazing!

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Mailgirl101 said...

Not really the best.. but, I guess its alright?

Cherri Blossom said...

so unique n pretty! u deserve it gril!

Lizzy1414 said...

I don't absolutely love her style, but I do really like it (: I like the fourth one the most. Congrats Kashka_luv!

pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana said...

I love her style. She deserved it! She should be proud.

-Rana♥

Wenqi said...

cool!

Rab92 said...

I See She Has Style, Especially When I Look At The Last 3 Looks. You Can`t Beat A Bit Of Colour - Rather Than Just Black.

Rab92.

Melissakuh said...

Very pretty! :D She is definately a style star! :D

daisy-croatia said...

Very stylish girl ;D
Keep up with the good work

Lea said...

love her style.. I want to visit her..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig