Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tribute Designer Items For Less!!


Hello everyone! The tribute stores that are here for a limited time are wonderful. Unfortunately, they are very pricey and are only available for superstars,so I wanted to do this post to show that you can still get designers pieces for less and without being a superstar.

 The Chanel tribute store will not be there tomorrow, but you can still find other Chanel items in the starplaza. For example, The Pretty in Pink store has Chanel clogs from their recent Spring/Summer collection just like  the ones in the Tribute store for less.Below is the pic of the actual runway outfit and now you can complete the look and non-superstars can get it too!





And now everyone can afford a little piece from the most recent DVF spring/summer collection.They were also available to non-ss at one time and that's when I got mine. The starplaza is having it's monthly sale and the Folk store has DVF double cuffs. Instead of paying a lot for bangles, you can also get a pair for less. They are only 1sd,so get them while you can!!






I hope this post was helpful in anyway,so tell me what you think?


Share:

19 comments

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Great post!That's so helpful(:

Imsub said...

Cool. It will certainly be helpful! ♫

nicole24-7 said...

Cool! Thanks :)
Stardoll always seems to make a similar version of an expensive item at a cheaper price :p

FatimaaaaaL said...

its helpfull!!
but i thought the sale was for ss only??

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

@Kute_Fati: Yeah your'e right,but I got it before it was only for superstars.I'll update that.Thanks :)

Eva said...

Thanks! That was really helpful :3 And those clogs are so cute! I didn't even notice they were in Starplaza before. I'm defenitly buying them now. ^__*

PapaPaparazzi said...

Awesome. It's very helpful.

Cherri Blossom said...

cool! the tribute stores are very expensive!

Mailgirl101 said...

Thanks.. I have never known about those chanel shoes ;D

Lea said...

I like this post, and very helpful to me..

Chicago3 said...

I noticed those before, but I did not have stardollars :(

Ruth said...

I knew about shoes (Had them on with Chanel :D)
But yeah, it's cool. Nice chance to get them cheaper that they would be [:

PS There is a Chanel dress in Pretty in Pink for 12sd from same collection as Tribute shop is [:

Anonymous said...

I really liked this post :)

No-one in particular said...

Wow, well spotted(:

Gabby1822 (Henna) said...

@Houpsionfire:Yeah I know I love that dress! It's so cute,but on the tag it already says inspired by Chanel. So I just wanted to point out the clogs from Chanel cuz it doesn't say it on the Pretty in Pink tag :)

l0nelly said...

wow
wonderful

FabuleuxChique said...

New project !!

Visit http://fabuleuxchiquefw.blogspot.com and FOLLOW, for more info read our clubs presentation at FCMA.

belen4 said...

Thats Really Helpful & Not Expensive not like the Chanel Shoes... Thanks Jenna!

Wenqi said...

i kinda wish i saw those non SS bangals eariler, i totally love them but now theyre SS, i wish that stardoll would make it even if an non SS item is on sale they could still sell it to NON SS for the reg price

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig