Tuesday, June 15, 2010

RUNWAY DIVA TASK 3


THIS POST IS ONLY FOR TASK 3 FINALISTS OF THE RUNWAY DIVA COMP.

To see if you are finalist..click HERE.

Task 3 has been posted in the club! We are down to 25 contestants. 15 more will be eliminated in this round.


Task 3 is to re-create an outfit from the  
2008 Fall Couture Christian Dior line!

You may ONLY use 1 of the following looks: 
As before you should try to re-create the look as much as possible from head to toe.


You can ONLY use photoshop/paint for hair and make up.

~You must show the FULL length of the outfit.

~It must be on your medoll

~You MUST put your name on the picture.

Take a screen print of BOTH your re-creation and the original pic from style.com.

Make sure the screen print is LARGE & EASY TO SEE!!!

If we can't see the details you will lose out. I prefer 1 picture for both, but if you need you can do 2.


As before you can always use stardesign, suiteshop, clothes, album, starplaza, scenery..just specify what you used.

~Post the link in comments at the club under the Task 3 post.

~Anyone copying will be disqualified.

Last day to post your link is Friday June 25th at 12:00pm USA EST (New York Time).

After this date you will be automatically disqualified.


GOOD LUCK!!!
Share:

27 comments

Heart Newbridge said...

Sounds interesting :] I'll do it as soon as I can!

Jennifer said...

Hi this is my entry for the SS contest!
http://i46.tinypic.com/117z9mt.png

Wenqi said...

cant wait to seen everyone's entries!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Hotgirl1501 you posted that in the wrong place..

Anonymous said...

sounds good. i'll post my outfit once i'm done. ^_^

Vintage-Glamour said...

My lord! This collection is amazing!

nicole24-7 said...

Sounds fun! I'll enter soon :)

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

amazing collection <3

Mihaela said...

OOOOOOOOOMGGGG
Sounds great.xD
I love,I love that Dior collection.

BabyDoll980 said...

Im already done! :)

link: http://i48.tinypic.com/vfxizs.jpg

xoxox

BabyDoll980

Cherri Blossom said...

looks like fun! good luck to all the contestants:)

Tammy_01 said...

Looks hard! Good luck to all the contestants! =)

Mailgirl101 said...

Wow! That looks hard. Well, Good luck everyone! :)
Don't lose your patience!

Lea said...

Good luck for the finalist.. Fight...!

LadyAllison en Lady Popular said...

OMG, what an amazing collection...my kind of favorite!! Can't wait to start!!
This round will be a toughy for sure, I've seen BabyDoll980's entry and it looks fantasticccc!!
Well, off to think, choose and start designing!!
Good luck everyone and thanks to Jenna and all the team!!
Lola♥♥♥

tokio_punk said...

Aww, i tried to do all the designs and it was bad.. this gonna be had to do :S

Rab92 said...

I Love The Black Dress, With The Bodysuit. I Hope Someone Recreates That Look.

Rab92.

Miss M said...

GOOD LUCK!!
I wonder what creativity they'll come up with this time. :D

honeygirl22 said...

http://www.wix.com/honeygirl22/lookcompetionpage that is my entry for the comp by honeygirl22

l0nelly said...

sounds cool

good luck for the entries

FatimaaaaaL said...

Good luck to all!!!
BTW i really love the collection :)

XxX~KUTE_FATI

lady__gagaa said...

Oh, this is going to be a hard task. I wonder what they'll come up with now...good luck to all :)

lady__gagaa

Anonymous said...

Hey
This is my entry

http://i46.tinypic.com/2d937g3.jpg

I did it in my album on page 100 (Its still there incase you want to check)
Good Luck to everyone else.

Melissakuh said...

Can't wait to see the results! :D
The results are always so amazing!

LadyAllison en Lady Popular said...

Well, I'm done!! :DDD

Here's my entry, hope you like it!!

@ Rab92: look, it's the dress you liked best! ;D

http://i46.tinypic.com/2w6geb9.jpg

Kissesss!!♥♥♥

Lola

LadyAllison en Lady Popular said...

Hey, Jenna! Any news on this comp? It was so fantastic!
Hope everything is fine! Thank you!
Lola♥

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig