Monday, June 21, 2010

Spoilers-June 21st

Thanks Emobella and Kitypink11
Share:

31 comments

Artra said...

Their kinda nice. Reminds me of Kohl's. ')

aserehehaehe said...

It's probably new KOHL'S

Iovanca said...

i aGREE:] they look like kohls :)
but what's wit that unicorn? and i know that there was a horse too but i missed it :-s

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Looks like new KOHLS or Real Brand somethingggg. And I love the unicorn. (;

Charlotte said...

HAH basement horse is rainbow.

Anonymous said...

Kohls :*

Remember that there was a picture like this but with horse looking through the box like this?
Later, it was used in glitch with t-shirt of 1goal - in starbazzar , instead of t-shirt was picture of horse =P

GothRibbon

Melissakuh said...

Hmm.. Alright, I guess. I have never been a great fan of Kohl's..

Eva said...

I was gonna say it looks like a KOHL'S. Hahaha that horse again :D What do they use those for - for glithces in starbazaar? Idk.. ^^

Miss M said...

It's OK. Not really a huge fan...

No-one in particular said...

Lol, cute unicorn :P

edivabritney said...

its obviously going to be kohls, since there is a poll about Britney Spears on the main page

Anonymous said...

The unicorn reminds me that when you are in your starbazaar looking at things to sell, sometimes the 1Goal shirt's picture is an average brown horse in the same position as the unicorn... Maybe we can choose our own type of horse?

Mailgirl101 said...

Reminds me of kohls!
:)

princessmayoya said...

i like that green capri !!
but wat is that horse ?? :D


princessmayoya

EmoBella said...

They're ok :)

Imsub said...

I hope they at least release the unicorn.. I wanted the horse, too, but it was just used as a glitch. :( Gee, I wonder what glitch they'll use the unicorn for! Anyway, Kohls is meh. :/

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

The spoilers look like kohl's, they're alright, but they're a bit plain.

nicole24-7 said...

cute stuff :)
Unicorn peeking out of a hole though??
That's so random hahaha

Maddy/maddy65 said...

They do look like Kohl's(:

Samantha Tyler said...

oh no ... where are the next tribute clothes please ?

Cherri Blossom said...

looks like new khols..and the unicorn is soo random

CommesDesGarcon (Gia Heatherette) said...

I LOVE BASEMENT HORSE! HES THE BEST THING IN SPOILERS. THE KOHLS IS HIDEOUS.

Brynja said...

I think it looks like:
Kohl's or maybe Otto ...

FatimaaaaaL said...

ya same here, it reminds me of kohl's too :)

XxX~KUTE_FATI

Mihaela said...

:O
Heh,I like it ;DD
As all people are saying,look like new Kohl`s?

Wenqi said...

ooh cute! prob from Khol's so it'll be non SS i really love the dress

Anonymous said...

I think it's new KOHL'S items, and maybe Mudd ^^

Okrunio said...

HAHA, this unicorn made me laugh :D

Rab92 said...

I Really Like The Playsuit/Mini Jumpsuit.

Rab92.

l0nelly said...

I like some
thx

lady__gagaa said...

They look great, and they're out btw. I may buy something though.

lady__gagaa

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig