Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Missing Miss Sixty Items

I am so disappointed that stardoll did put out the entire Miss Sixty Collection. I am not too upset over the bathing suits, but I really wanted the shirt with the 4 faces on it (See below).

I have noticed a few people with it or the black shirt and on the tag it says DO NOT USE. So I guess stardoll was saying not to put it out in the shops. bummer.

Anywho what do you think? Why didn't they put these 2 items out?

And... if you happen to have them and are selling..please let me know on stardoll. I'd really like the 1st one. Thanks!
Credit: Stardoll and Ms. Brigitte
Share:

10 comments

sahar-star said...

I have both of them, I can see them in items I can sell but it says do now use :O

Anonymous said...

they both are really cool, but yeah, bummer :(

katara4 said...

weird!!!
i dont have anything of miss sixty >.<

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I love them, I really want them D:

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i luv the first one! i wish they released it! why why whyyyy???

chococat85 said...

jenna, i see your blog has a tremendous people power and i suggest you write a topic, inviting all your readers to write a letter of complaint to the stardoll staff concerning miss sixty missing items. thanks

Rachii said...

That's a shame those are way nicer than anything released I hate the collection in the store!

talonofthehawk said...

O:
Those 2 would be like, the best items form the entire collection!
Why didn`t they release it?

talonofthehawk said...

Oh, and why does it say `do not use`?

chococat85 said...

i would love to buy those missing miss sixty items too. let me know if you're selling. my stardoll name: chococat85

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig