Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HB Candies bag RELEASED

The October HB's have started. First up, the new HB's quilted shoulder bag by Candies (Kohls). I think it's cute. The price is $8sd and it's for NON- SUPERSTAR's.Here's the real life version. Credit to Hotbuys Addicted for the pic.

I don't usually do a POLL for accessories, but since it's finally a non-superstar HB.. show me your best outfit to go with this bag and I will put you in the poll.

YOU MUST CONTACT ME IN MY GUEST BOOK ON STARDOLL!

If it is closed when you get there it means the poll is closed and I have enough people. I genreally only take 20 people. Thanks.
Share:

9 comments

_kool_kat_1 said...

yeah its cool but nothing special

Уαsмıиe♥ said...

LOVE IT! Obviously I bought it but I wonder if I have anything that actually matches with it... =P

Anonymous said...

that bag is really cute :)
*going to make an outfit*

katara4 said...

i really love the bag *-*
and it's for non-ss ... its so awesome ^^

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

It's ok.

Unknown said...

I think its super cute
:]

Rab92 said...

I Bought It! I Actually Like It.

Even Though I`m A Boy I`m Wearing It Along With The Rest Of My Outfit.

Rab92.
(:

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

soo cute!! bought it! lol

talonofthehawk said...

I find it odd that it`s from Kohl`s though.. o.o

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig