Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Free Moxie Girls Shirt and Chair

I saw this the other day, but I have been to pre-occupied with LE..so here it is. Thanks to The Stardoll Insiders.

moxie

This time it’s for Dutch (The Netherlands) members only! You need to watch the Moxie clip in the Stardoll cinema to get the free shirt and chair (the chair you get just by logging in!)!

But you need to use a manual Dutch proxy (How? Click here!). Or use a dutch proxy server (but those are not guaranteed safe!).

Let’s try (this is a server):

www.surfert.nl/index.php5?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdGFyZG9sbC5jb20vZW4vY2luZW1hLw%3D%3D

And log in of course! xP

The Campaign page: http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/moxie/

Dutch members get to design with Moxie patterns too…
Share:

5 comments

Lies153™ said...

WoW! Im lucky i life in the netherlands! x]

Honey_Melody said...

Oh, how cool! :)

I wish the designs were for everyone!

MB.Nana said...

thanks!!!

red.roses.4.me said...

Cute.. but I am not dutch.. especially the star desing option..

red.roses.4.me

_kool_kat_1 said...

thanks

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig