Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Miss Sixty Icon Mini Dress Poll

So this wasn't an official poll or anything, but a few people posted in my gb and I decided to do a small poll. Almost everyone was wearing either this dress or the denim jacket, so that is what I used.
WHO WORE IT BETTER?

RULES: No asking for votes or you will be disqualified. Polls are for blog & club members only. If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.

PRIZE: $20sd or 20sd in gifts

Share:

11 comments

BrunoExclusive said...

oh thanks for putting me in

ILoveWicked. said...

Wow, some really good outfits in there!
This is my favourite Miss Sixty item :D

Anonymous said...

Really good outfits ya'all :)
And I really like that dress, it's the prettiest thing on Miss Sixty's collection.
Also, I wanted to mention Foreversecret's awesome haircut, that headband is a fantastic idea :O

xoxo

Jaz said...

Voted!
Good luck girls! :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I voted! Nice outfits hunni buns!

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I voted..
They all look great :]

ForeverSecret said...

Thanks for adding me to the poll.
And thanks LadyLiisu for the compliment! This is my favorite item from Miss Sixty too!
Good luck to everyone. =]

ForeverSecret

katara4 said...

voted ;D
great outfits ^^

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Findurlove's outfit rocked x

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

nice! i luv all the outfits!

Anonymous said...

Foreversecret really has style, I adore ther outfits =)

and now, I WANT THAT Dress :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig