Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HB Balloon Dress Poll 1

Sorry if you didn't make it into this poll. Please remember you must contact me in my GUEST BOOK on Stardoll not in comments. I only check comments when I am short people. Also if you are dressed similar to others that signed my gb before you, I may not include you. Sorry!

WHO WORE IT BETTER?

RULES: No asking for votes or you will be disqualified. Polls are for blog & club members only. If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.

PRIZE: $25sd or 25sd in gifts
Share:

8 comments

ILoveWicked. said...

I love this dress :)
One of the best recent hot buys :D

Anonymous said...

ppl are wearing that cute dress in so many fabulous ways, they all look stunning !! :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I voted for tinkerbells. :]

daphnestardoll said...

Erm. Your guestbook is only open to your friends, so I sent you a friend request but you didn't accept it. Daphne70 here.

Perhaps others are posting their links here for the same reason?

Gorgeous outfits, btw. Hard choice.

xo Daphne

Maddy/maddy65 said...

They all made so fabulous outfits :]
Its the cutest hotbuy recently :)

marcelak said...

They make many wonderful outfits =)

katara4 said...

voted ^.^

i was also the dress wearing, but your (jenn's) gb was closed :P

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

YAY I'm in it :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig