Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HB Tights Released!

Heyy sorry for not posting for a while, but summer is practically over, so I have time to post :D

The second of September's hotbuys were released this morning - in the magazine they are described as Fudge Hotbuys Tights, but they seem to have been released as Fudge Hotbuys Prints Leggings...and are available to buy for 9 stardollars! They are inspired by Alexander McQueen. See the real version below.


By Alexander McQueen

What do you think of the new Hotbuy? Rate it below.
Will you be buying it?
And what do you think of the $9 price tag?


Let Jenna know in her GB if you are wearing them for the poll. (They will be checked later today)

Credit: Hotbuys Addicted for pic

Share:

21 comments

MollyMasquerade said...

Let jenna know in her guestbook if you are wearing the tights :D

bobbypin11/laura said...

i don't think there nice and for stardoll to have em 4 9sd and supetstar

Anonymous said...

Umm theyre kinda cute. BUt I would like them red better...

BrunoExclusive said...

I will buy them i like them

katara4 said...

i'm not sure to wearing them....
i think 9$ is too much...

Anonymous said...

Ew. They are discusting.
Who would pay 9 Stardollers for them.? Haha :D

Tanisha xx

Mihaela said...

Tights are not bad..and i bought it....but they are not something special to me

Caghma.Maboula said...

Oh I love these leggings :) but I dont have enough money to buy them...

Anonymous said...

I don't like them XP
The real version is more awful..

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I love em'! I'm buying ;D

Anonymous said...

They are nice but they make your hips look huge!

lipgloss_babe91 said...

I like the original better and they would be easier to accessorise. I'm not so keen on stardolls version i think there is to much going on and the green bits look like marijuana leafs haha xD... or is that just me 0_o
I cant wait to see the poll :] i wanna see how other creative soles will dress these babies up =P x

colleenp87 said...

Those are pretty bad...

Jo said...

they r ugly!! Hey plz check out my new blog!

Charlotte (: said...

They're awsomeee!

But the pattern lookes like its coverd in marajuana leaves.
O_O

bobdude123 said...

fruit salad anyone???

MHAfashion said...

Errmmm...They`re cute..not more..
But paying 9sd for a pair of tights!?
Seriously..It`s RIDICULOUS!
x

Rab92 said...

They Might Be Designer But All I`m Saying Is... The Less Said The Better About Them.
Ok They Might Be HotBuys But That Will Be The Only Reason Why They Are Being Bought. Does Stardoll Really Think That Members Would Buy Them If They Weren`t HotBuys?! Get Real.

Rab92.

_kool_kat_1 said...

i dont no what to say

Nevelina said...

The Stardoll version isn't that bad, but 9 stardollars is way too much.

Jaz said...

i dont like them in none of the versions! lolz

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig