Saturday, July 26, 2014

In the spotlight: good reads - Saturday evening special


 Stardoll blogging sphere is back on track! Here, on a relaxing Saturday evening I thought it would be nice to share with you some blogs I've been following for a while now, run by our fabulous readers. I hope you will enjoy reading them just as much as me and decide to give them a follow as well ;)



"If you went looking for another typical Stardoll blog, this is not the one" - says the description which is true in its every meaning. Reading Boreads is a kind of fresh experience after browsing through outfit blogs. Hunnigall and mysecketlover, the owners of this amazing blog get into psychological depths of Stardoll life by bringing more serious and honest articles about the site's past, present and future. Their excellent guest blogger, VampireLady33 entertains us with her amazing sense of writing and point of view about certain Stardoll problems we've all been wondering about but barely got to unfold. Pressing the 'Follow' button is a MUST when visited.


This blog, started by the extremely stylish Green_Eye_Angel in April is a rare kind of project. In her words - "the core idea is to style every single piece of clothing in my virtual closet, which is quite the massive undertaking" She will go by styling different categories, and within each category the items are color coordinated and ordered by length. The current selection features red dresses and a small competition is also being held which you can access by clicking HERE. Following this challenging journey will be incredible for all of us.



The very own blog of another fashion extraordinaire, ilgd writes about the latest Stardoll news and outfit inspirations. The special Outfit of the Day section is a genius collage of stylish dollies, and other features include talented hair designers and interior experts. Under the label My Style, you will be able to peek behind the scenes of ilgd's awesome outfit creations. Overall, this blog is a fun place if you enjoy browsing through the very best ideas of Stardoll's great minds.



Lily-Ariana recently joined the blogging sphere and she couldn't have decided better! Her reviews about the latest news are written excellently and posts also include OOTD's and inspirational quotes, as well as articles about inspirational people. Also, she's looking for writers to help her out, so if you'd be interested in applying, don't hesitate to contact her.

Share:

10 comments

happylove159 said...

the blogs amazing love them , they let you read more and more they are interesting :))

dodomatrix said...

very good topic...I think they r nice blogspots

popmaker/Kavina said...

I havent heard of these blogs yet and surely i will visit them! :)

xXxmalexXx stardoll name said...

Ill go and visit :D i love to discover new blogs and talents around here

zhan-zhan said...

oh i love the description in each of every blog?? i commend you miss brigette. i really love to visit those blogs.
in deed i am new in reading blogs but i really want to create my own.. i guess i can come up with agreat blog also by reading in their sites.. i hope i can get inspired>> thanks a lot!

Vanessa ☯ said...

Wow! Love the blogs, my personal favorites are Stardoll Broadcast and Boreads! Such a good post :D

Jillian - Liljsweetie said...

Awesome blogs! <3 I always love looking through the blogs that are for stardoll! (I considered starting my own, but I just know how bad I would be at updating it haha! I do run my own blog I guess, but it's more of a personal blog haha.)

Jenny-boo/lahurina said...

Great blogs,I follow Stardoll Broadcast for a quite time now and I love it ;)

bella98twilight said...

I have visited "stardoll broadcast". It's an amazing blog and I think I will start following it :)

ilgd/Ino said...

Brigitte thank you very much for featuring my blog! The description make me feel so happy and honored!
I read all three blogs and they are very interesting and fun :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig