Monday, July 14, 2014

Guess the Designer - July 14


Hey dear readers, how are you all? Did you watch the final of the World Cup yesterday? :D
I'm back on the blog after spending a wonderful week in North West England. I was amazed by the beautiful countryside, luckily we had unusually sunny weather so we could spend most of our time on the beach or have a nice stroll in the cities of Blackpool and Lancaster. We also visited Manchester and Liverpool, I just loved the vibe of both :)

As a comeback, here's a quick Guess the Designer game. This bag has been in the plaza for a while, I wanted to include it earlier but I just didn't have the time.

This is the first Guess the Designer of the month, which means we have a fresh start and all the previous winners can participate again. (You know last time I added a new rule to be more fair, see it below)

So, as usually - post the REAL LIFE PHOTO and the DESIGNER'S NAME in the comments. 
Please DO NOT POST LINKS, you would lose your chance as first while waiting for an approval.
Since this is a quick game, the fastest person WINS THE BAG.


UPDATE
Juliette116 had the correct guess with Gucci, congrats :)

Please remember:
~ NEW You can participate only once a month to give other people a chance as well (We must share the love, as Jenna would say haha) ~ NEW
~ Don't forget to leave your Stardoll Name
 ~You must be a follower (Click the join this site button on the left side bar), a member of my club Hotbuys_Bazaar and have registered/signed in the chat box to enter comps.
Share:

16 comments

Juliette116 said...

The bag is by Gucci.

Ms.Brigitte said...

Correct, you were extremely fast, haha :D Please put the bag on your wishlist and contact Jennarox4eva, thanks :)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Can we do another since this was so fast?

Juliette116 said...

Im' sorry I was so fast. ;)

Lily-Ariana said...

Congrats, I really suck at this game, I never really manage to learn something about fashion or remember certain pieces Cx

StardollForever said...

I am still wondering how to post pic without links

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner. I have no clue were to look or what to search to find these :3

Ms.Brigitte said...

Just click on that little thing I highlighted with red :)

bella98twilight said...

I think we have a new callie's pick collection!

Regina226 said...

congrats to the winner:) it's a really nice bag btw:)

popmaker/Kavina said...

Congrats!!!

vαleriα // rαdicαllyvαl ← sd❤ said...

Congrats to the winner (:

Smiliuxxx said...

Congrats winner! It is gorgeous bag to win :)

mailgirl101 said...

I haven't seen this bag before and now I can't believe that I missed out on it. I suppose I'll look into it now.
Congratulations to the person who guessed it right first!

you.sra612 said...

You can find it in It's Girls store if your interested.

you.sra612 said...

Tend to miss these things because i'm usually not online at the right time. Can you give an approximate time range :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig