Saturday, July 19, 2014

CURLFRIEND COMP RESULTS


Okay first I want to apologize. This was a very difficult comp. Highly unrealistic by me and nearly impossible to judge. Not only was it hard to see detail on the wigs without seeing them in the beauty parlor, but those that were in the beaut parlor it was hard to judge how they would look on my doll. I did buy a few and when I tried them on my doll it just didn't really suit her...

I did really like many of the wigs, I just didn't really think the suited my doll or if they did the were the wrong color. I apologize for not realizing all these difficulties prior to hosting  the comp, but this was my first of this kind and I am just not that familiar with the stardesign hair to begin with.

Because of all of this I found it very difficult to pick an absolute winner and I have had to reduce the prize as there wasn't one I really just adored FOR MY DOLL. This stipulation is and has always been in our rules by the way.

So the winner is Madrumfairy

 

I like this as it seems to suit my dolls style and will not cover up my clothes. However because it was not in her Starbazaar I was unable to see the quality or buy it to see how it would look on m doll.

She will win $150sd. Plus the cost to create the wig for me.

There were many other wigs that I liked and wouldn't mind trying :) Contact me on Stardoll with a price for your wig and I will determine which to buy. I will pay a fair value for them.
Each also gets a gift of $15sd or less from their wishlist.
See Collecting Prizes to claim your prize.
Again sorry for the issues with this comp.

Thank you everyone for taking your time and entering this comp. I am truly sorry for not being able to offer the full prize and not being able to offer multiple.
Share:

26 comments

BritneySpice/Olivia said...

I'm glad that you like my wig but i'm not superstar , I can't sell you anything :/ Thanks for Honorable mention ! <3

dodomatrix said...

Congratulations girls

popmaker/Kavina said...

Beautiful hair girls! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Good job making the wigs. I cant make wigs but this makes me wish I could! ^-^

Ash/Oayes said...

Wow many beautiful wigs! Here's mine again if anyone is interested in buying!( Inspired by the second pic)

Roxanne Gonzalez said...

heheh I knew i wasnt going to win at all! I hated mine hehehe

amy235 said...

Congrats! Really impressed with the entries :)

MadDrumFairy | Pauline said...

I still can't believe I won! Thank you, Jenna :)


P.S.: I reserved the wig for you, if you need any explications - please welcome to my guestbook xx

Jenny-boo/lahurina said...

Oh my,so beautiful wigs :D
Congrats!!!

Regina226 said...

really great hairstyles:) congrats to all of you:)))

katyperrycupcak said...

Lovely, they're all so neat :D

Kat • Corse4 said...

All the wigs look amazing! Congratulations!
My favourite has to be C00kieM0nster's entry because it looks like something I would actually wear! ♥

Prikazna/Desislava said...

Love the platinumgals's wig!!!

happylove159 said...

Congratulations!!♥ So beautiful wigs! :D

Smiliuxxx said...

So many lovely creations! Congratulations winner - your wig is amazing!

Lily-Ariana said...

Looks like i still can't make good wigs.. Congrats!

prettyamy04 said...

Great wigs :) congrats!

MadDrumFairy | Pauline said...

thaanks (:

BerryLolitta said...

Congrats! :)

Nalco said...

Very nice job girls!!!!!

MissLia.liana said...

I'm really sorry for the winner but I think that is NOT the best.There were so-so-so many beautiful wigs,way more beautiful than the one that won.Again,it is just my opinion.

xXxmalexXx stardoll name said...

Wow,i can't believe my wig is there,not because i doubt my talent but because i thought my color wont be matching. Thanks for putting me here but i wont claim my prize since you already bought my design :) also congrats to the winner

Jillian - Liljsweetie said...

Congrats to the winner! All of the wigs looks so beautiful! <3 LOVE them. Hair is so hard to make for myself. And finding dark brown/ black wigs in a good quality is usually hard!

sdoreymenano said...

Congratulations everyone, there were amazing creations, I have no talent at all at designing, and you guys really made great wig!!

mailgirl101 said...

Ah, I understand your struggles, Jenna. Choosing wigs is actually really hard. But I find it pretty annoying when people buy wigs and re-size them ridiculously huge, abnormally and obnoxiously. I mean, i understand it's just a game and everyone is welcome to express themselves however they want, but it just ticks me off sometimes.

mailgirl101 said...

I suppose Jenna chose the winner as for somebody who's wig (in her opinion) suited er doll the best. It's not a beauty contest since the contest's task was not to make the most beautiful wig ever, but to make one that Jenna would like to wear herself.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig