Friday, January 20, 2023

This Week on Stardoll Nº28

 Some weeks ago Stardoll made us choose between Gucci x Chanel, and it's a win for Chanel!

This Monday we were gifted with an amazing, at least in my opinion, Chanel tribute. The store came, at first, with six floors but only three of them were supposed to be released, cause the other three were from a previous tribute season. Gladly Stardoll already fixed this mistake.


I love most of the items, especially the accessories but I wish the belts were separated from the main items. 
There's anyone here that would prefer the Gucci tribute instead the Chanel?

The second release was Archive, and I think it was just a gap filler, because the collection is just meh...


I don't get what are the criteria they used to choose which items to recolor this time, as they looks more random than the other recolor collections... Tbh I'd like more if they brought back an old full collection from any brand to this Archive instead "new" recolored pieces.

For Friday, they have prepared a new limited collection, Young Hollywood with outfits inspired by the Golden Globes 2023 red carpet.


None of the looks from the awards really caught my attention, so I wasn't excited for this collection, but I can see that people really liked it, especially Jenna Ortega's dress. But I ended up buying the black gloves idk why...

CHANEL GIVEAWAY

- All you have to do to take part in this giveaway is comment in this post your thoughts about this week's releases along with your doll name.
- The winner will be chosen randomly using an online name picker.
- The prize will be an item from the Chanel tribute, so make sure your wishlist is updated.
- In case the winner don't have anything from the stated store in their wl, I'll be raffling another winner.
- This giveaway is open for 48hr.









Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig