Friday, January 13, 2023

This Week on Stardoll Nº27

 This week we officially welcomed the long awaited tributes season! 

The first collection to arrive was a tribute to Vivienne Westwood, the brand wasn't in the voting polls that Stardoll did last week on instagram, but it was expected that they would bring some form of homage to this greatest fashion icon that left us recently.


All the items are gorgeous (and expensive) but I've to give more highlight to the Carrie dress, it looks amazing and very well made and detailed comparing with the one who was released a time ago in the MM collection!
I hope they keep the quality in the next tributes...

The second release this week was Vinyl, and it was another hit!
If they're trying to make up for the removal of recent floors, I'd say they're succeeding...


The middle manequim in 1st floor is by far my favorite, but all the items looks pretty good. I really hope they don't remove this collection any time soon, because right now I'm prioritizing buying the tributes. 

This friday they were tired and decided to release anything... Someone might thought that they may put some leftovers of past collections or even items that were also released before? 
As far as I remember, Fever used to be a seasonal summer store, but this time they've add puffer jackets and high boots, like, excuse me!?


The first thing I noticed when I visited the store was the holo boots that were released on wild candy for sc and here they are being sold for sd...
This collection is a total miss for me, but I might change my mind if I see any of you slaying with any of these pieces.

WESTOOD GIVEAWAY

- All you have to do to take part in this giveaway is comment in this post your thoughts about this week's releases along with your doll name.
- The winner will be chosen randomly using an online name picker.
- The prize will be an item from the Vivienne Westwood tribute, so make sure your wishlist is updated.
- In case the winner don't have anything from the stated store in their wl, I'll be raffling another winner.
- This giveaway is open for 48hr.









Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig