Friday, January 27, 2023

This Week on Stardoll Nº29

Hello dolls! This week Prada hit the plaza for the tribute season. I confess I was very hyped for this release because I'd love to add some Prada bags to my closet (and some clothes ofc) but for my surprise the collection isn't kinda good... 
We received 5 floors of questionable items, I even don't  know what to say about most of the pieces.


Overall, I only liked the combat boots (thanks Vulacano for choosing the best item in this collection), the golden and green sets on the 3rd floor are true atrocities they look even worst than the rl versions.

The other items aren't much my taste but I've seen some cool outfits with them, but nothing made me change my mind about buying anything other than the boots I've mentioned and some of the bags.

Other store released this week was Callie's Picks decor, this time themes "Timelessness".


I've said it before, but I'll say it again, the stardoll team sometimes comes up with great themes for Callie's Picks, but they disappoint in the choice of items, it seems they always have the same limited number of items to choose from...
I'm not saying that I don't like this release because I did but the pieces were re re re and re released over and over again. 
I'll be buying most of the store because I don't have any of these items lol

To close the week with a diamond key, we got a new Royalty collection. The store have 3 floors and it's a mix of versatile and statement pieces.


I'm tempted to renew my membership just to buy the cape with gloves in the last floor, which again was designed by Vulacano.

PRADA GIVEAWAY

- All you have to do to take part in this giveaway is comment in this post your thoughts about this week's releases along with your doll name.
- The winner will be chosen randomly using an online name picker.
- The prize will be an item from the Prada tribute, so make sure your wishlist is updated.
- In case the winner don't have anything from the stated store in their wl, I'll be raffling another winner.
- This giveaway is open for 48hr.

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig