Friday, December 30, 2022

This Week on Stardoll Nº25

 This Monday we were surprised by a Runway release, they have always released the brand on Friday (even when the store became non-limited), idk what happened form them to release it in the start of the week. Anyways... This ner Runway collection have 2 floors and a total of 10 looks and none of them are good



I must confess I was expecting a new Pop Shop collection with New Year party themed items, it would be more useful, in my opinion. The graphics of some of these are awful (see the sparkly pants) and the pieces could have been better chosen, the fashion taste of some stardoll designers are really questionable.

I wouldn't mind if these items were released in a regular store with regular prices, cause for a non limited their prices are RIDICULOUS! They should make Runway limited again or drop these prices, lets be honest.

The second release for this week was It Girls, a small number of items and nothing that stands out.


The most interesting piece is the cat shaped bag, this said, I have nothing much to comment on this release.
And once again Stardoll removed a bunch of recent releases from plaza while adding some old limited items for bazar sale. I wish they had done this with very old items that are laying there for ages.

For the last release of the year I was expecting anything but a Wild Candy collection. But we got a 2 floors release, which I can only think in the word "kitsch" to describe it...



At least these sparkly pants looks better designer than the previous one release on monday in Runway... and they're so creative for using to same name for both items!


COMP

There are some items I liked but idk if or how I can style them, I'd love to see your styles with it, so I propose you all a small comp!

To enter this competition you have to style one of the pieces from this latest Wild Candy release.

✨You can send a maximum of two outfits for this comp;
✨The look can be created in plaza;
✨If using other dolls closet make sure you have their permission;
Please include your doll name in your entry post.
✨ Prizes and amount of winners will be decided according with the number of entries.

Due Date: 06 jan. 23
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig