Saturday, December 17, 2022

This Week on Stardoll Nº23

Oh, this week was a good one for the dolls who like decorating cause we had 2 consecutive decor releases. The fist one, on monday, was Sweet Suites and the second, on wednesday, a Callie's Picks Decor.

The Sweet Suites collection consist in two floors, one being a dining room and the other one a living room. I personally like the module sofa, as it reminded me of The Sims 4 dream home decorator pack and how happy I was when they announced that this pack had module sofas lol


But one thing that got me intrigued was the horse painting and how weird his neck is positioned (?), or I just don't know much about horses physiognomy.

I wasn't expecting a new Callie's Picks Decor any time soon, as we had one 3 weeks ago, I think, and again christmas themed and again with items that are still available in plaza in their real brand 🥱


But I must say I bought some of those because the fact there's a lot of starcoin items...

And finally, the long awaited Gift-o-Meter have arrived!


Like every GoM, it have 10 prizes stage, to get all of the 18 gifts (if I counted right) you have to spend a total of 300sd, in starplaza purchases only. 
Will you be buying it? Or have you completed the task? What are your favourite freebie from here?
I was very surprised when I saw this year they decided to add an interior there.

For last, and less important, we had a MstQ release this friday.


Sorry if I don't have much to say about it, this collection really got me speechless...
But I know Stardoll is a big community and for sure someone out there liked it, pls let me know if you're part of this selected group of people, I wanna see how you will style any of these items, and convice me that it was a good choice from stardoll graphic designers or who ever picked these items to add in the game.

Okay girls, now the long awaited announcement of the last week Subcouture comp:
So, all the dollies who entered did an amazing job and made it difficult for me to made a decision... So I passed this hard task for a friend of mine irl, because this is what I do when I have to make decicions, I make someone else choose for me (very mature of me, I know)...

She also was impressed by all the outfits but, after a minute of shoock for me still play this game, she decided to take a look and sent me this message: 

"picked these ones based on creativity, even tho all look good, they used in some way the same outfits in the mannequins, which isn't bad but I think this was to create something new or not? I don't understand this game lmao and also this pants looks awful and the dess looks like something I don't know how to describe! is it really a fashion game? anyways I pick this Kathy girl outfit, she did a good thing with the baggy brown pants and the classy lady with the ballon red dress"


Please add anything to your bazaar for 50sd or add this value in items to your wishlist and let me know so I can sent your prizes, xx



















Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig