Friday, August 19, 2022

This Week on Stardoll Nº6

I bet this week almost everyone was expecting a tributes gallery with lots of bags, shoes and jewelry, right!? And for our surprise stardoll released a brand new TRAILS! 🤷🏻‍♀️


The collection isn't all bad, tbh this brand is in the latest positions of my favourites, there are some cute items like the fly agaric sunglasses and I can't name more of them, sorry.
Can we fast foward to the next release: Mr.


Male dolls wait years to have a release and when it comes, there's only one floor with 5 mannequins... But tbh the pieces looks way better than the trails release. I particularly love the oversized coat! It doesn't fit the dolls leg in the end, but nothing that changing the doll's body to the male shape can't fix (I'll probably be doing this in the next days)
The last, but not least, this week we also had a 50% more stardollars promo (only on the purchase of stardollars not included in the superstar packages)
which meant we would have a new limited coming to the plaza, everything players have been asking for for the last few months.
People at royalty club and also facedoll were insanely waiting for the release of Antidote (some delaying their daily activities because of the release, while I was just chilling and listening to music, while reading their desperate reports 🤭 I mean, no one should stop theyr lives for an online game, right!?).
The store had 2 floors and the prices are pretty good for a limited release, considering the high prices of tributes...

I kind of liked the concept they tried to follow but I have to say that looking at the collection as a whole it looks like a total mess! 🥴
I've seen several people complaining that the pieces were horrible and that they wasted time waiting, but some pieces in the collection are already sold out 🤔 Anyways... I've bought more than I was expecting and how about you? Have you managed to buy any of the pieces before they sold out? Are you planning to buy the ones that are already avaliable? 
I 'm looking forward to read your thoughts about this week's releases!


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig