Friday, August 12, 2022

This week on Stardoll N° 5

Hello my friends! 

I have to start this week recap saying this: I almost freaked out when I woke up on monday and saw this ✨fabulous✨ Versace collection!


I keep looking to it, and I can't choose which is my favourite piece from the collection, I'm seriously debating in buy the whole store (including the male black jacket).I still don't bought anything cause I'm hoping for a promo to buy ss and save some sds with the 10% royalty discount but I can name some must haves, like the pink purse, black and pink shades (I must say they look best than the pale pink version from Young Hollywood) and the ornamental set.

On wednesday, it was time for Stardoll surprise us with a lovely pet-à-porter cats collection🐈‍⬛  this time featuring the little felines from the users, like they did last year with the dogs. I was very happy when I saw they choose my cat Orion, who don't lives with me anymore, so it's a way to have him with me (even if it's on stardoll). But I got disappointed very fast when I checked the store and saw that the cats were from sd (and very expensive, to point out)and not for sc, like they did with the dogs...



Btw, he're the pic I sent them 😻


I think his face looks more friendly in stardoll's version than irl 😹

For the Friday release I was expecting something weak tbh, as we got some really good collection on monday and wednesday, but stardoll surprised me with the Jet Set.
It's a two floor release, but with just few mannequins, including one male outfit and all items for superstars only.


The B&W dress is for sure my fav from here, feather top looks very cute too!

Also this week stardoll had a problem related to superstar purchase, the purchase button leading to the payments page was not working, as Tello let us know in the chat section. The problem lasted about 2/3 days but now stardoll has fixed it.

Now it's time for you share your thoughts about this week releases with us! What was your fav store, have you got any of the items? Or will you wait to the "last chance" to buy all tributes items you liked at once?



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig