Friday, August 26, 2022

This Week on Stardoll Nº7

Hello dolls! It's time to pick your shopping cart for this weeks release (if you haven't done it yet).
So, to start this week in a happy mood, after spending all our coins in last week's Antidote, Stardoll gifted us with a Wild Candy 🍒 release. Good graphics, pretty items, all for starcoins? I'll take it all, thanks! 💰

Besides my favorite item from the collection, the blue faux fur coat, there are some items that are so interesting that you can't miss trying them on!


Okay, I get stardoll don't care for the users but releasing another Callie's Picks seem like an affront to me! But I've to say this time they brought some nice items, that I don't remember seeing them being released before.


This time I went there and made my picks from this rerelease:
 

Some other pieces also got my eyes but I'll consider if I'll make any good use of them...
To finish the week stardoll decided to bring back the tributes season, oh no... It's another limited store, this time runway with some pieces that were released no long time ago in a Balmain Tribute ( like the bag and pants in outfit #3 on 1st floor)


Idk if releasing a limited without a warning was a good idea, but people were thirsty for limiteds so stardoll is giving what they want 💁🏻‍♀️
At first some dolls don't gave attention to this release as the last runway collection weren't limited, so I could bought some items without pressure...

Now it's time for you'll share your thoughts about this week's releases on stardoll, can't wait to read them!




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig