Friday, August 5, 2022

This Week on Stardoll Nº4


With lots of gold and glitter, that was how stardoll started this week releasing the Schiaparelli tribute, or, how I call it, the best tribute from this season so far. There are some dresses yes but they also included some nice tops and bottoms, but the highlights from this collection are for sure the big earrings!
The onlt thing that don't make me happy about this store is that they only gave us one floor, but according to theyr instagram manager, it's because we recently had a Schiaparelli tribute while the other tributes were released long time ago...


In another hand, my stardoll wallet hated this cause I've bought too many items from this collection, even thou it's very expensive 💸💸. I had to control myself to pick just few favorites as the must have, here they are:


As we know Stardoll very well, after a good release they always desapoint us, right? And this week it wasn't different. Another Callie's Picks summer themed, I just hope summer ends before they release one more of these.


I hope you'll aren't expecting my picks from this collection cause I don't have. Next!

At least in Friday we got a good release, if you like street fashion. Evil Panda brought a New colorful collection. The wigs really got my atention, unfortunately stardoll still have the issue of layering jewlery with hair design, but they're a great option for whose like to dress up pals or mannequins, cause they also came wwith the closet version.


Can't forget to mention the expensive prices for a regular release, but this site is even and even more expensive everyday!
Here are two pieces I bought from the store, I also got the two sunglasses but they are bugging when I put them on mannequin they go straight to the middle of the room 🥴



Have you liked any of the releases of this week? What have you bought from these or you'll wait for a sale to get them?
Also, do you think we'll have a new limited next week or was Schiaparelli the last one? Tbh I'm missing the Museum Mile tribute this season, so I hope we at least get one next friday, plus a new tribute on monday.



 


Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig