Monday, October 21, 2019

New Furry Friends


Hello, lovelies!
I hope your week started great. I'd say mine did (despite period cramps) as one particular squirrel of the bunch I'm feeding in a park practically allowed me to pet her a little today, so I'm very happy 😊😉

Anyways, enough about me, and on with the release!

There is one floor of new items - things are somewhat Halloween inspired, I suppose (some animals are clearly dressed in costumes while I'm not exactly sure about the rest - if you have a clue or an idea please share). 

There is one Starcoins item - polar bear apron (I just wish for a doll/wearable version). Prices range from 10 SD (rat, parrot, koala) to 25 SD (interior).


What are your thoughts? I think it's all a bit too random, but I like the rat - it's cute ;)
Share in the comments below!


Have a nice day 😊

Love, Anja
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig