Monday, October 21, 2019

Halloween Three Ways Competition!


Hi y'all!

So I wanted to get out a Halloween competition this weekend but got a little busy. I'm taking a break at work and decided to post it!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate on Stardoll because you really get to be creative with your doll and suite. Last year I spent some time making a Halloween Dining room to go with a formal pirate look.



This year, I thought it would be a great idea to bring a Decor, Beauty, and Costume competition to the blog!

For this competition, you can choose to do one or all three! You can make a suite that is halloween themed, do a beauty look, and/or do a costume/outfit that is halloween themed! Your look doesn't have to be spooky, but must show the halloween spirit!

Each of these things will have a first place prize of 250SD and a second place prize of 100SD! 

This competition will close November 2nd, at 11:59PM EST!

If you have any  questions please tag me below and I'll respond as soon as I see it. Good Luck!

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig