Tuesday, July 30, 2019

THE HISTORY OF THE FIRST STARDOLL TRIBUTES



Ever wondered when were they released and how the first ever tributes looked like?

In this special post dedicated to tributes, we'll be going back to 2010 when the first ever tribute season actually started. 

The first ever tribute season on Stardoll started back in the July of 2010. Another reason why I decided to make this post is exactly because right now it's July and currently it's tribute season. It seems like all the summer tribute seasons start on July or is it just a coincidence? Somebody please educate me since I'm not very familiar with tributes even though I've been on Stardoll for almost a decade now. If I'm wrong anywhere, don't hesitate to correct me in the comments.

Funny, how I'm a user since 2010 and I don't remember anything from this tribute release. Mainly because I was young at that time and not very active. Ok, I was practically never on Stardoll until last year lol. But, anyway back to the topic. 

Here is what the first tribute collection looked like, it was Chanel and had two floors with prices ranging from 9-42 SD:


Some time later, after a few days they released another collection. This time a Diane Von Furstenberg tribute with three floors. Prices ranged from 10-36 SD. Here is what it looked like:


After this collection the Just Cavalli one was released. It had 3 floors and prices ranged from 10- 40 SD. 


The fourth collection to be released as a tribute was Sonia Rykiel and surprisingly had FIVE floors! I've never seen this many floors in any Starplaza shop! The prices ranged from 12-42 SD. 


On the August of 2010 Stardoll released their first fall inspired tribute collection, debuting with Herve Leger and the collection had 3 floors. The prices ranged from 16-35 SD.


This collection marked the end of the first ever tributes to be released by Stardoll. Later on starting the next ones in 2011 and so on.

What do you think about the first ever Stardoll tributes? Do you by any chance have any of them? Or do you remember them being released?

I hope you enjoyed this little special tributes post!

With love, 
vev 

credits for the pictures & the info: USD



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig