Thursday, July 18, 2019

Interview with CoolRachael

Rach was our featured chat member with this killer look:
I think we all know her here on the blog for her intricately layered outfits that give off an effortlessly cool vibe, but let's get to know her a little more!

Q: How old are you and where are you from?

A: I'm Rachael, 20 years old black girl and I'm coming from France.

Q: What languages do you speak?

A: Well I'm speaking French and try my best in English :)

Q: How long have you been playing SD and what got you into it?

A: I'm playing SD for 3 years now I think and tbh I was bored one day and decided to check if I can find a game on the Internet and I found some games 'mybimbo, lady popular and stardoll' I dunno why but I started to play SD and I'm still playing it.

Q: Who are your favorite designers and inspirations for your looks?

A: I don't have favorite designers because, like I always say, each of them is unique in the way they think of fashion and creation of their design. I think if it was possible, I would love to try each of them to see how I would look. lol

Q: What are your top 3 favorite movies?

A: My top 3 favorite movies are: Le crocodile du Botswanga (French movie), Avengers: Infinity War 1 and Aladdin.

Q: What are your favorite books?

A: Une saison blanche et se Bible and Jane Eyre.

Q: What are your favorite tv shows?

A: Hell's Kitchen, Are You the One and Masterchef.

Q: What are your favorite foods?

A: Potato braised nicoise and spaghetti bolognese. Put one of them on the table and we'll be friends for life xd.

Q: What is the one place you would love to travel to?

A: The place I would love to travel, I guess, is space because we don't know how it looks. Well, we see it in movies, but is it the same in real life? I guess it will be interesting to see how it is outside of earth.

Q: What is your personality like irl?

A: In real life I'm a funny girl lol. I need time to get used to people. I like cooking for my family and friends, I like shopping and I swear like a trooper (when my mum is not around). I don't like pets, noises, pizza (yes I know... :) ) cheese and to talk too much. My fashion taste is more casual girl than sophisticated. 

Q: How do you like to spend your free time?

A: I like to spend my free time reading books, going outside with my friends or playing with my little brother.

Q: What's the best costume you've ever had?

A: My best costume was a clown costume and makeup when I was 10 and it was the day that I made my friend cry when she saw it and I realised that some people are afraid of them. I like it because it was creepy as hell lol.

Q: Who do you most admire?

A: The person I admire the most is my mum. I like her strength, her kindness even for those who don't deserve it. Her devotion towards us, she's always positive even if it's hard some days. She's the love of my life.

Q: What's a fun fact we don't know about you?

A: Well I like singing and I'm like yeah I have a nice voice and one day my sis recorded me and let me listen without telling me and I was like 'who the heck is singing crap like that' and her 'I guess it's you' xd and that was the day I found out that I'm a lousy singer. lmao




Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig