Friday, July 5, 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYA-SAMANTHA & NALCO!!!

Image result for happy birthday gif

First, I want to say I am really sorry. It looks like the birthday posts have been non-existent for the last month. So Happy Belated Birthday to all those June babies we missed!


Thank you so much for being a part of the blog.
You have each been sent a little gift of appreciation!

I'm not sure what Agnes' status is, but if anyone wants to help with birthday posts it would be greatly appreciated. Just let me know. Thanks.


Today, we celebrate two birthdays! I just wanted to give a quick shout out!

Happy Birthday to Anya-Samantha 


and Happy Birthday to  Nalco!



Both have been long time loyal members of this blog.
Thank you for your support!

Please take a moment to stop by their suites and send them some birthday love!

(Gifts are not mandatory, but always appreciated!)

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig