Thursday, July 4, 2019

HAPPY 4th of JULY COMP! (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Related image

Today is Independence day in the US and we celebrate it every year on the 4th of July.

This day would not be the same if we did not invite our friends from other countries to celebrate a long with us!

So create your best red white and blue look from head to toe!

This will be separated into two comps so...

PART 1:
We want a close up of your hair and make up. Must be 4th of July inspired with the US colors (red, white and blue).

WIN 50sd 


PART 2:
Show us your 4th of July inspired outfit. Must include red, white and blue colors in your look.

WIN 50sd


EXTENDED TO FRIDAY JULY 12, 2019
Min 10 entries

~Can be created in Starplaza
~Can use someone else's doll just give credit
~Must do both parts

If you are in the US, I hope you are enjoying you're day. I am celebrating by the pool and then watching fireworks with family and friends. 

BTW - I hope my internet situation will be resolved by Sat. I will keep you informed. Meanwhile I have found that if we disconnect every other device (which is a pain), I can actually stay connected woohoo! So I can only do this when no one else is here like now, but I hope to be getting back on track soon!  
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig