Thursday, July 26, 2018

Weekend OOTD - Travel Time Voting

Hey guys, so sorry for the late poll, I was super busy shopping for the cruise and everything. Plus, my mom was punishing me for not driving by locking the computer. For those of you who don't know, I'm really scared of hitting someone or getting hit so my parents are trying to figure out ways to help me get over my fears. Being forced to do something makes me as if it's just another obstacle to overcome instead of this huge, looming fear of mine. 

Please chose your Top 3 outfits. Since I am short on time I am doing letters instead of usernames. 
The poll will close on Friday 11:59 P.M. EST 




Create your own user feedback survey


Stay Stylish,
Aniyah
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig